• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

OMHTF when You're at Work

I'm only going to loot the houses with Obama stickers on their cars. Just returning the favor for the looting they've been doing for years from my bank account... [wink]

Win!! I'll be shooting out their tires as well so they don't clog the roads. (10/22 of course)

My take:

BOBs/GHBs are for all the reasons/situations you CAN'T think of, not the ones you can. If you knew what was going to happen you wouldn't need the damn bag.

Always keep water and a way to start a fire in the rain in your car. Food you can live without for quite a while, not getting far without water. If you're stuck in the winter you need to stay warm, that means fire.

Call the wife tell her to grab what she can fit in the trunk...Log onto NES and wait
images

....for the Rendezvous Point.

Last edited:
I'm only going to loot the houses with Obama stickers on their cars. Just returning the favor for the looting they've been doing for years from my bank account... [wink]

I have a .txt file on my drive here named "Resources for Harvest". I update it with the entries I see in the "Police Log" sections of the local papers, and certain news stories.

Just joking, of course..........

There is no need for discussion. If aliens can make it to Earth from another solar system, we are f-ed.

Not necessarily. They could be flying the Ford Pinto equivalent of interstellar spacecraft.

Think about it, what if the aliens are like us in the 1960's going to the moon? We'd have a fighting chance probably.

Neil Armstrong single handedly kicked the shit out of the moon people, and it didn't even make the news reels.

this renders your argument invalid and shows what Armstrong REALLY did on the moon lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Throw on necrotorture, bust out the SBR (when it's built), light a newport, throw on my sunglasses and tactical pants, call 867 5309 and let jenny know that it's go-time, flip the go-time switch, turn up necrotorture - chiavica real loud ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVoDdhxBesg ), put my go-time game face on, zomg, party like it's 1999....and then mace my entire office.

What does a Go Time Switch (GTS) Look Like ?

Blitz1 My friend, can I call you my friend? It was nice meeting you @ BBoo. How do you define the SHTF....9-11.? Or the US army killing/ burning out the WWI citizen-veterans on the front lawn of the whitehouse protesting near the the time of a REAL depression in the 20s. For what they were promised by the .gov. The Gov was in a situation inciting the SHTF (as I describe it). BY USING THE ARMY's Generals whom later became presidents between WWI and WWII.? Roosevelt, being one, and IIRC major Patton,.. just being there killing WWI veterans w/new army recruits? Or WACO..... or T Mcviey's SUPPOSED lone wolf strike at the benevolent ----->.gov? How do you define the SHTF Blitz1? The only thing that matters is your not at ground zero. You become armed ASAP, IMO, or your soon dead. Jose's OP above would seem prudent , as well as keeping your MV w/ minimum 1/2 tank gas........I never go below a 1/2 tank personally.

Last edited:
Blitz1 My friend, can I call you my friend? It was nice meeting you @ BBoo. How do you define the SHTF....9-11.? Or the US army killing/ burning out the WWI citizen-veterans on the front lawn of the whitehouse protesting near the the time of a REAL depression in the 20s. For what they were promised by the .gov. The Gov was in a situation inciting the SHTF (as I describe it). BY USING THE ARMY's Generals whom later became presidents between WWI and WWII.? Roosevelt, being one, and IIRC major Patton,.. just being there killing WWI veterans w/new army recruits? Or WACO..... or T Mcviey's SUPPOSED lone wolf strike at the benevolent ----->.gov? How do you define the SHTF Blitz1? The only thing that matters is your not at ground zero. You become armed ASAP, IMO, or your soon dead. Jose's OP above would seem prudent , as well as keeping your MV w/ minimum 1/2 tank gas........I never go below a 1/2 tank personally.

Have you been drinking?

Since I work at a liberal collage I would just grab all the idealistic liberals I could find to protest in front of the problem. Cannon fodder is cheap and all I would need to do is just wait till everybody else ran out of ammo and take over.

Back
Top Bottom