• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

OMG, The Children of Westborough.....

I think it's awesome! Some schools can't handle a nibbled pop tart in a gun shape, let the kids have fun! Kudos to Westborough.

Wow.

Someone with authority must've said in their outdoor voice "I don't care what image it evokes. I want the children to get outdoors and play and exercise and have fun."

- - - Updated - - -

I wish all anti's had kids having a friggin blast! Fun is just fun.

Imagine dinner table conversation (if that still ever happens):

"What'd you do today, kids?"

"It was awesome! We ran around and played with guns!"

Anti's live and breath "no fun allowed." Ever listen to NPR? They spend their time worrying about EVERYTHING all the time! The sky is always falling in the mindset of a lefty. Big soft drinks, carbon, guns, racism, ...

As Green Day once said:

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alienation.
Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

Anti's live and breath "no fun allowed." Ever listen to NPR? They spend their time worrying about EVERYTHING all the time! The sky is always falling in the mindset of a lefty. Big soft drinks, carbon, guns, racism, ...

As Green Day once said:

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alienation.
Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

the only time in my life i have genuinely experienced what it's like to have a mangina was while NPR was on the radio. needless to say, haven't listed to NPR since.

the idea that one can extend his or her hand and point, and REACH OUT and touch that over there isn't an idea that can ever be erased from the human psyche.
Every little boy growing up can figure this out on their own. The idea goes back as early as time itself, e.g. Zeus.

zeus-throwing-lightning-bolt.jpg

Caveman_1.jpg

It's good to see the kids outdoors enjoying the fresh air and sunshine. If they weren't playing laser tag outside, they would be sitting in a dark room playing it on a video game.

so I take it "cowboys and indians" is strictly taboo?

I believe you mean 'Non gender specific, domesticated bovine, guidance counselors who interact with north american indigenous peoples (of at least 12.5%) over occupancy and property rights'.

I wonder how many of those kids' parents are antis.. and no matter how much brain-washing goes on at home..how this event demonstrates what behavior is inherent in human nature.. good for them!

Back
Top Bottom