Oldgloryguns and ammo.

Glad to hear you had a good experience. I live about 15 minutes from them. Really like the shop. Actually might be swinging down there in the next week or so to put in an order for a new rifle or two.

Glad to hear you had a good experience. I live about 15 minutes from them. Really like the shop. Actually might be swinging down there in the next week or so to put in an order for a new rifle or two.

Whatcha gettin’?

The new shop in Greenville is leaps and bounds above the old spot in mason!! Very professional guys.

Whatcha gettin’?

The 4 at the top of my list are
A cz 457 varmint in 22mag. Have them thread the barrel for my TBAC takedown that’s in jail.

See about ordering one of the 2020 Winchester 1894 Deluxe short rifle in 38-55.

A Marlin 1895 Dark in 45-70.

Thinking a Ruger #1 in 358whelen.

Ps has anybody had them thread a barrel for a suppressor? My 457 barrel will be my first with them.

Why 38-55?

Something about non mainstream rounds attracts my attention for longer lasting projects. Where I can’t just go to the store and buy a box of ammo. I have looked at various lever actions for a while and came across the 38-55. Was looking for a cartridge with character. Its pretty much a hand load only so I’ll cast my own heads. It’s a old classic cartridge with great potential for deer in the hills here. Then I saw this new 1894 Deluxe and thought it was gorgeous. It only comes in 30-30 and 38-55. Kismet. I won’t lie. I’ll probably order one in 30-30 too.

Something about non mainstream rounds attracts my attention for longer lasting projects. Where I can’t just go to the store and buy a box of ammo. I have looked at various lever actions for a while and came across the 38-55. Was looking for a cartridge with character. Its pretty much a hand load only so I’ll cast my own heads. It’s a old classic cartridge with great potential for deer in the hills here. Then I saw this new 1894 Deluxe and thought it was gorgeous. It only comes in 30-30 and 38-55. Kismet. I won’t lie. I’ll probably order one in 30-30 too.
That’s cool. Lemme borrow the 30-30, we can push deer together, I mean hunt together!

I love that shop. Bought my CZ 75 SP01 Tac there. Bought a raffle ticket on the way out and ended up winning a Sig P320. Also bought my lever action and had it processed through them. Never a bad experience.

The new shop in Greenville is leaps and bounds above the old spot in mason!! Very professional guys.

I should stop by someday... I have not seen the shop since it moved. Mainly because I wasnt sure where it was, and it isn't on the usual routes I take, since I don't go through Greenville often. Wow. Finally a reason to go to Greenville.

Hit up the Country Mile for a 30 brick and grab a sub for lunch., virtually one stop shopping there. Well two stop shopping. But it’s right across the street. You get the point.

Oh, it's there! Okay, I've stopped a few times to get gas and iced coffee there. Good, that makes for easy dropping by for me.

Back
Top Bottom