Old FID

when i got mine i'm pretty sure it was free. could be wrong but it's what i remember.....f-r-e-e!

You made that up there's no Town of Franklin

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

There most certainly is a Town of Franklin.

It has a city form of government, but is called The Town of Franklin, one of about a dozen or so like that in MA.

There most certainly is a Town of Franklin.

It has a city form of government, but is called The Town of Franklin, one of about a dozen or so like that in MA.
I was kidding. Aren't you one of those lost towns of MA where you don't have mailboxes and the pony express puts your mail in a basket in your tree in the front yard?

I was kidding. Aren't you one of those lost towns of MA where you don't have mailboxes and the pony express puts your mail in a basket in your tree in the front yard?

its on rt 495. Certainly are more podunk towns out west.

Mine first and supposedly lifetime fid was $3 in the early 90's, ahh the good old days when rights weren't there for revenue generation.

yeah, it's near Milford, where they just got indoor plumbing

do you even 495 bro?

Indeed...the town notified Ben Franklin that they had named the town after him and wanted a bell....but Ben sent books (1st public library in America)...he said it was a more "sound" investment! [wink] [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom