Old, broken, worthless gun? Get $100 or $200 for it at a buyback in Cambridge on June 12! $50 for ammunition.

Okay, explain this to me. If I were to hypothetically have these asshats pay me $50 for a piece of garbage that would otherwise end up in a landfill, how is that feeding the beast? Sincere question.
Well the first thing that comes to mind is if nobody ever showed up, then they’d stop hosting them.

Second, do you think they’re all stopping at the ATM on the way before they set up the tables and cameras, using their own money to buy gift cards because it’s the right thing to do?

No. These aren’t your friends who simply don’t like guns. These are commies, using your tax money, to make anti-gun propaganda film and using you and your turn in as the cast and props, more than willing to participate and join the cause. This stuff is no joke, and this isn’t just some stoned hippy chic that wants to stick a flower in your barrel.

Well the first thing that comes to mind is if nobody ever showed up, then they’d stop hosting them.

Second, do you think they’re all stopping at the ATM on the way before they set up the tables and cameras, using their own money to buy gift cards because it’s the right thing to do?

No. These aren’t your friends who simply don’t like guns. These are commies, using your tax money, to make anti-gun propaganda film and using you and your turn in as the cast and props. This stuff is no joke, and this isn’t just some stoned hippy chic that wants to stick a flower in your barrel.

Fair point... and I get where you're coming from...

Sounds good on paper but why give them the opportunity to brag about getting X number of guns off the street. Wouldn't you rather have them admit no one showed up?
They'll never admit it and if you have broken down old junk to get rid of, why not?

These are commies, using your tax money, to make anti-gun propaganda film and using you and your turn in as the cast and props, more than willing to participate and join the cause. This stuff is no joke, and this isn’t just some stoned hippy chic that wants to stick a flower in your barrel.

Its funded by donations, not tax money.

That has me thinking now, can we get an NES gun buying program going where we get liberals to send us money for group buys?

Park down the street with a big sign in the back of a pickup...CASH FOR GUNS. FAIR MARKET PAID! gxd damn i can’t wait until I retire..life is going to be fun..

I just caught this tidbit from their website...

"Since Cambridge held the first Gift Cards for Guns in 2015 we have recovered 170 guns, including
2 assault rifes and two loaded handguns."

I read that as they have collected a lot of junk and very few actual firearms...

I would LOVE to know what qualified as an "assault rifle"

Its funded by donations, not tax money.

Donations by commies, and willingly accepted by our own Reps. And tax money for all the meetings they have to hold prior to and commissions assigned to gun violence and anti-gun programs and the payroll for those same people, prolly ten other circles they’re milking our own $ into this.

Again, this isn’t just some happy hippies kool-aid stand that by itself is harmless, it’s absolutely a part of the huge communist presence that’s decimating our country and constitution. Any participation whatsoever should not even be a thought at this point.

They'll never admit it and if you have broken down old junk to get rid of, why not?

Why not? What a stupid fvcking question!!!!!

Because you are feeding the propaganda machine that is hell bent on disarming you. That's why not.

Would you you sell poison to someone who you knew was going to put it in your food?

I hope some of you are joking about turning anything in to these commie MF’s. Old ammo, BB guns, broken whatever. Just don’t. You’re feeding the same beast that will eventually come for you too.
I would sell it for scrap metal before participating in such a program. You make a good point; it is only a matter of time before big brother comes after all of us gun owners.

The Details

Saturday June 12 from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon

Reservoir Church parking lot

170 Rindge Ave.

$200 gift card for Assault Weapon

$100 gift card for Revolver, Handgun, Semi-Automatic, Shotgun, Rifle

$50 gift card for BB gun, Pellet gun, AirSoft Gun, Ammunition

$5 Toscaninis's ice cream card for toy gun

Bring firearms unloaded, with safety engaged, in bag, box or case.

All guns will be destroyed by the State Police.

No questions asked. No identification necessary.
Someone ban this a**hole.

Go promote this sh*t somewhere else.

yknPkF6.gif

Okay, explain this to me. If I were to hypothetically have these asshats pay me $50 for a piece of garbage that would otherwise end up in a landfill, how is that feeding the beast? Sincere question.

Because the a**h***s will take all the crap stupid people turn in, hold a press conference and turn it into a victory for them. Then they will raise money for another one and it energizes the whole damn anti movement. Think about it.

OK big brain time here. They do that anyway.

Good people mill about unarmed in the capital after being INVITED in - "TERRORISM"
Bad people burn down 10 city blocks and scream kill white straight males - "PEACEFUL"

So why not take their money and buy more guns and ammo by giving them plastic shit toys in return?

They'll be fluffing each other anyway, no matter how many show up.
I don't know if Whole Foods sells guns.

Would a baggy of 10 rounds target sports 22lr count? :)

I would like some of my tax money back from this travesty before it gets spent on a margarita machine.
I've got 5 rounds of crap reloads, sounds like a way to turn that into a box of new 9mm [smile]

But seriously, I don't feed these trolls. The $50 isn't worth giving them more to lay out on the table.

I usually agree, but if they recieve just a ton of 3d printed guns I think they lose the affect. Knowing that they did nothing because its so easy to make more

They’ll just brag about getting “ghost guns”off the street

Why not? What a stupid fvcking question!!!!!

Because you are feeding the propaganda machine that is hell bent on disarming you. That's why not.

Would you you sell poison to someone who you knew was going to put it in your food?

Because the a**h***s will take all the crap stupid people turn in, hold a press conference and turn it into a victory for them. Then they will raise money for another one and it energizes the whole damn anti movement. Think about it.

They’ll just brag about getting “ghost guns”off the street

So. What.

Yeah, the two or three articles in the news every year showing a handful of old clunkers being turned in is really going to motivate them and harm us. They look foolish for paying for stuff that clearly no one wants & that would never be confused w/ a serious military style automatic super killy assault weapon.

Poison? Really? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom