Old, broken, worthless gun? Get $100 or $200 for it at a buyback in Cambridge on June 12! $50 for ammunition.

Did you just assume these fine Cambridge humans’ status???
No just saying the people who bring guns to these things typically aren't LTC holders.

An 01FFL wouldn't be able to do it either for various reasons but I don't see why someone with an 03FFL would be prohibited from buying any C&R guns from random citizens (assuming they don't have altered s/n's). I would be sure I had my bound book with me entering every one as I acquired them so they couldn't jam me up.

Anyone who brings a gun, any gun to a "Buy Back" is no friend of the American Gun Owning Community...
~Enbloc
How about ammunition "components "?I have some damaged brass. Or can we show them the shovel video and just bring in some lawn tools.

How about ammunition "components "?I have some damaged brass. Or can we show them the shovel video and just bring in some lawn tools.

I've got a small amount of old 30-06 ammo that I can't tell if its reloads or not so I'm happy to trade that for a $50 card!

booo... says they're grocery gift cards. Been looking for a good bun buyback to get me some free money for a non functioning childhood BB gun.

I see both arguments from both sides - drain their wallets, but make them look effective? Or ignore them as to not make them look as effective?

I'll raise you this... it'd be terrible if people turned in "toy" guns made from magnesium. Where'd they go? Poof.

Okay, explain this to me. If I were to hypothetically have these asshats pay me $50 for a piece of garbage that would otherwise end up in a landfill, how is that feeding the beast? Sincere question.
They will use anything they get as a victory over gun culture and flaunt it online for the world to see.

Bunch of people waiting in line to waste their time with bb guns? Theyll post pictures of a big crowd and claim they were all turning in assault rifle 15s and automatic killer 47s

They will use anything they get as a victory over gun culture and flaunt it online for the world to see.

Bunch of people waiting in line to waste their time with bb guns? Theyll post pictures of a big crowd and claim they were all turning in assault rifle 15s and automatic killer 47s

OK big brain time here. They do that anyway.

Good people mill about unarmed in the capital after being INVITED in - "TERRORISM"
Bad people burn down 10 city blocks and scream kill white straight males - "PEACEFUL"

So why not take their money and buy more guns and ammo by giving them plastic shit toys in return?

They'll be fluffing each other anyway, no matter how many show up.

Back
Top Bottom