• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Old ammunition

In the course of acquiring components, I'm frequently offered old ammunition and brass. I'm not talking about .223 with a 66 headstamp, rather stuff like 50-70 and my latest, FA 07 30-40. That would be 30-40, loaded in 1907. I'd like to find a local cartridge collector who'd make a good home for this kind of stuff.

In the course of acquiring components, I'm frequently offered old ammunition and brass. I'm not talking about .223 with a 66 headstamp, rather stuff like 50-70 and my latest, FA 07 30-40. That would be 30-40, loaded in 1907. I'd like to find a local cartridge collector who'd make a good home for this kind of stuff.

I'm in the same boat. Came into a bunch of Swiss GP90/23, head stamp 4-DS-24. Any help on a local collector would be great!!!

the first two responses said they were sending a pm. Im just curious what the information you shared with op was, in case i ever come across old ammo it'll be more knowledge i have. thanks

Back
Top Bottom