Oklahoma guntry club to serve alcohol

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
Here we go.
http://money.cnn.com/2014/06/09/smallbusiness/gun-range-alcohol/
That's a gun shot, by the way. Oklahoma City entrepreneurs are opening a gun range next month where both alcohol and full automatic machine guns will be on tap.
Not just any "machine guns"--"full automatic" ones.
McAlister described this "guntry club" business model as unusual but not unique, noting that there is a similar establishment in Georgia and "two or three" in Texas.
The author goes on to mention "machine gun" two more times.

There are hundreds if not thousands of clubs that allow the consumption of alcohol and the use of automatic weapons. Somehow people manage to keep the two separate.

There are several clubs around here that I know of that have bars. The horror.

Yeah, but you guys shoot, so you get it.

My dog is hiding in the basement right now from the collective hypersonic screech being put out by all the hand wringing panty wetters who just found out that you can legally have guns and booze in proximity to each other.

In other news, bars serve alcohol and *gasp* they allow you to drive home.

If a bar at a range scares them they better stay the **** out of SC. We can CC while out at the bar drinking and, if need be, use the firearm to defend ourselves, without violating any laws. Who would have thunk it, adults being treated like adults...

So these guns are fully automatic and machine guns? So does that mean they automatically shoot themselves?? I can see how that would be scary....

Back
Top Bottom