Oklahoma 2 year old held hostage at knife point. Suspect killed.

Now if the fella in the orange was armed with, lets just say...a pistol instead of a shopping cart.....maybe it ends sooner. They got lucky here. Real lucky....

Now if the fella in the orange was armed with, lets just say...a pistol instead of a shopping cart.....maybe it ends sooner. They got lucky here. Real lucky....

Yeah they certainly did. I don't know why the hell they would actually wait until he counted down close to zero to decide to kill him. Clearly the guy was not going to let her go.

If obama had a son, he'd look like the guy who required a clean up in the dairy aisle. Nice of him to count down to the boom. Works better that way.

Hard to zap a dude with a baby without knowing wtf is going on.

I carry when I'm with my family, and I'm more thankful every dam day that I do.

wow i wasnt expecting him to be that close when he popped him...little kids ears must still be ringing

That was also a surprise to me. He basically stood up walked up to him and then fired. Lucky the guy did not hurt the little girl.

Maybe suicide by cop??

That was also a surprise to me. He basically stood up walked up to him and then fired. Lucky the guy did not hurt the little girl.

Maybe suicide by cop??

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

He handed a phone to the mother and told her to call 911. He committed suicide, and endangered a strangers child in the process. Off his meds, but deserving of the same result. Happy ending all around. His POS family is already wondering why he wasn't "shot in the leg"

He handed a phone to the mother and told her to call 911. He committed suicide, and endangered a strangers child in the process. Off his meds, but deserving of the same result. Happy ending all around. His POS family is already wondering why he wasn't "shot in the leg"

Obama: "The police acted stupidly!"

Back
Top Bottom