OK you all have talked about it so much, even I want to see yours !

I've done some polishing on the internals and swapped in some Wolff springs. DA pull is acceptable now. SA is light. Very light.

I've owned many Smiths and still have quite a few, and “very light” describes the SA pull on most of them. It’s one reason I’ve never fallen in love with Colts, despite their ruggedness and quality.

Every time I go into thick woods, I come out with pockets full of sticks and pine needles.
I get that...Everyone preaches reliability of revolvers..It’s not untrue but its not the “gooden bullet”.

Only reason I bring it up is i got in this little scuffle, nothing serious...

When i got home showered and went to bed I noticed the smallest piece of ashault stuck between the cylinder and frame...I left it in till the next day and then attempted to fire it, just to see if it would go bang,No bang..

Thank God this wasn’t anything serious right?

I get that...Everyone preaches reliability of revolvers..It’s not untrue but its not the “gooden bullet”.

Only reason I bring it up is i got in this little scuffle, nothing serious...

When i got home showered and went to bed I noticed the smallest piece of ashault stuck between the cylinder and frame...I left it in till the next day and then attempted to fire it, just to see if it would go bang,No bang..

Thank God this wasn’t anything serious right?
Sounds like your little scuffel went to the ground and you experienced a perfect example of ground in dirt.

Do kilts eliminate Swass?
queen1.jpg

Sounds like your little scuffel went to the ground and you experienced a perfect example of ground in dirt.

Pretty much. It had to do more with a really shitty location.classic pothole filled with water and cold patch... I’m pretty sure it was when I was kneeling on the guy on the ground I lost traction with 1 foot scuffed my ankle against the ground and that’s when I pack it in... or maybe in the process of dragging the guy to the vehicle..

You know I was just thinking about the pocket lint thing..The biggest thing I notice about the pocket lint is it gets in a little laser on the crimeon trace grips and instead of s “dot”...You get like a star constellation instead.

Not sure if those are advertised as waterproof or water resistant. They’re definitely not. But that thing has been submerged more times and it still works. I would’ve opted for the green laser but it was like $300 more. The red one was dirt cheap

Photo.. not cool, shiny, or collectible.

But it gets the job done.

Attachments

• F60CAD80-845F-4C41-B099-71F3B1361BDE.jpeg
    F60CAD80-845F-4C41-B099-71F3B1361BDE.jpeg
    546.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 80476638-C485-46E0-BC4D-B6A0F8B6B66F.jpeg
    80476638-C485-46E0-BC4D-B6A0F8B6B66F.jpeg
    506.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Pretty much. It had to do more with a really shitty location.classic pothole filled with water and cold patch... I’m pretty sure it was when I was kneeling on the guy on the ground I lost traction with 1 foot scuffed my ankle against the ground and that’s when I pack it in... or maybe in the process of dragging the guy to the vehicle..
Why didn't you just leave him there? Oh wait. Are you law enforcement? I guess if so, you had to pick him up.

Back
Top Bottom