OK, who forgot to pay his storage unit bill ?

Is the dude actually too stupid to open the door all the way? I'm praying to see his bloodied forehead before the end of the video.

I cannot believe that any well stocked prepper (who was the obvious owner of that storage unit) would ever abandon so much supplies. My guess is the guy died before passing it on to someone.

Last edited:
The difference in how firearms in units is handled on the original Storage Wars (Cali) versus Storage Wars:Texas is telling. Find a gun in a unit on the original show and they all but called out SWAT.

No idea what state this Jebus guy lives in.

That guy is a buffoon, but he's great at hyping his videos.

I watched several (not this one) before figuring out that the titles are all tease, no delivery. Especially his claims that the owner was PISSED... the owner never appears.
Sounds like that Oak Island show. I worked for a guy that loved that series. Was always amazed that season after season they hyped it and never found squat.

I watched the whole thing. Pretty cool.

Can you imagine being the original owner and watching this???
Yeah, this youtuber shouldn't have posted this. Huge target on his back. From theives, or the original owner who could be a psychopath in prison.. just waiting to find out who's got his stuff.

How can you be someone that does this for a living and don't know what common tools are? And as a gun owner, he doesn't know anything about guns. It was fun to see what was in there, but hard to listen to this dope not knowing what anything is.
I was more shocked by his sister/girlfriend...

What do you legally have to do in a case like this? Check if they are stolen, go through an FFL?

If it was me, I wouldn’t be posting online. Now he’s on the hook for taxes and everyone knows he has cool guns
Original owner, if still taking in oxygen, should report all as "Stolen"

Not needed. I would never store a gun in a storage unit.
You may not have time to bury them if some nut decided to file an ERPO or restraining order on you. Millions of these are issued each year, many with little or no warning. If you had to get your guns out of your home very quickly, a storage unit would at least buy you some time to find a longer term solution, or until the orders expire.

You may not have time to bury them if some nut decided to file an ERPO or restraining order on you. Millions of these are issued each year, many with little or no warning. If you had to get your guns out of your home very quickly, a storage unit would at least buy you some time to find a longer term solution, or until the orders expire.
If that happens, I won't care if I have a storage unit that says "no guns".

I will store them for a day until I can rent another one.

Or pile them in the trunk for a day if I have to.

Last edited:
It's also the first place Law Enforcement will look when the Forced Confiscations begin...
1662617683937.png
1662617788187.png

How can you be someone that does this for a living and don't know what common tools are? And as a gun owner, he doesn't know anything about guns. It was fun to see what was in there, but hard to listen to this dope not knowing what anything is.
The m1 garand killed me. He's looking it all over for marking to tell what it is and goes oh a Springfield 🙄

I knew it was an m1 garand before he unzipped the US marked bag for f*** sake.

Good luck to them, they're likely going to have to wade through thousands of trash filled units to find even a few guns.🤣
LOL, you aren’t kidding. There is a nice little scam that some unscrupulous people were doing setting up “asbestos removal“ businesses for cheap, and then taking the asbestos in black bags and stuffing them in storage units they rented under false names and then walking away. A few months later some moron who thinks that “Storage Wars” is reality buys a unit and then gets stuck with a unit full of hazardous materials that he’s now responsible for. I would love to see the look on some feds face as he is staring down a unit full of asbestos.

Back
Top Bottom