• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ok, which one of you....

“A gas station employee later revealed that during her night shift on Oct. 11 into Oct. 12, at about 2 a.m., she found a gold bullet on the ground in front of the gas pump used by Barrera. She said she picked it up and threw it in the trash.”

It is nice to be loaded for both, that they just throw gold bullets away

“A gas station employee later revealed that during her night shift on Oct. 11 into Oct. 12, at about 2 a.m., she found a gold bullet on the ground in front of the gas pump used by Barrera. She said she picked it up and threw it in the trash.”

It is nice to be loaded for both, that they just throw gold bullets away
yeah, i saw that quote too.

How about "brass case"? Every time I read an article like this, I am reminded once again that the people who write these articles know almost nothing about firearms.

HMMMM , so they used a metal detector to find the shell casings, so it says in the report .Their metal detector picks up the small pistol primer cap? I want one of those slick units. Brass shell cases are non magnetic.

My father designed metal detectors. He found plenty of coins and trash with them, of non-ferrous materials. You can detect metals that aren't magnetic.

HMMMM , so they used a metal detector to find the shell casings, so it says in the report .Their metal detector picks up the small pistol primer cap? I want one of those slick units. Brass shell cases are non magnetic.
metal detector will pick up all metals, I pulled a 30-30 case out of my yard along with numerous other non-ferous objects

Yea even cheap metal detectors would find brass casings sitting on top of the ground. Type of metal has little to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom