• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ok which one of you was it...

AF83

NES Member
I was at Bass Pro lurking around for a present for my sister. Of course I wander over to see what is on the shelves for ammo and what firearms are in the cabinets. As I am standing there a customer walks up beside me and asks the employee behind the desk " You guys don't carry any assault weapons right?" The Bass Pro employee says "Ummm, yeah, right over here". I gave myself a literal forehead slap I think half of the store heard. The Bass Pro guy just started laughing out loud and the customer was looking around clueless as to what was so funny.

I guess it was a have to had been there moment. I figured it had to be one a you knuckle heads[wink]

In other news I picked up a Mosin M44 [mg] (not at BP)

I was at Bass Pro lurking around for a present for my sister. Of course I wander over to see what is on the shelves for ammo and what firearms are in the cabinets. As I am standing there a customer walks up beside me and asks the employee behind the desk " You guys don't carry any assault weapons right?" The Bass Pro employee says "Ummm, yeah, right over here". I gave myself a literal forehead slap I think half of the store heard. The Bass Pro guy just started laughing out loud and the customer was looking around clueless as to what was so funny.

I guess it was a have to had been there moment. I figured it had to be one a you knuckle heads[wink]

In other news I picked up a Mosin M44 [mg] (not at BP)

For a split second there I thought bass pro was selling Mosin's.. Got me all excited for nothin' [frown]

Back
Top Bottom