• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ok which NESr is open carrying on the highway...

Woah a pre Healey cannon sweet!

You don't have your Official NES Cannon?

cannons2.jpg

I'd tow it facing backwards with some kind of red light in the bore. I wonder how close behind me people would get?

People will tailgate pretty bad in TN, though compared to Boston area driving it's likely to seem relatively tame.

Just put some water and dry ice in the bore. :D

The other morning I was driving home from work. At a stop light in Brookline, I looked up and a woman was crossing the street in front of me carrying a sword. She was walking towards one of the elementary schools. Now it being Brookline, and knowing how the people are there, my first thought was to call the police and proclaim "OMG! There's a lady with a sword walking down the street headed for the elementary school." But then I gained my senses and thought "cool, she has a sword. Hope no one tries to SWAT her."

The other morning I was driving home from work. At a stop light in Brookline, I looked up and a woman was crossing the street in front of me carrying a sword. She was walking towards one of the elementary schools. Now it being Brookline, and knowing how the people are there, my first thought was to call the police and proclaim "OMG! There's a lady with a sword walking down the street headed for the elementary school." But then I gained my senses and thought "cool, she has a sword. Hope no one tries to SWAT her."
...and does anyone have the rest of the story? What, the police didn't shoot her down?
I know somebody with (3) cannons (in massachusetts)

His collection of various items, leaves me in total awe.
Awe, c'mon...

...and does anyone have the rest of the story? What, the police didn't shoot her down?

Awe, c'mon...

^^^ Legit ^^^ the owner is a former firearms dealer with an amazing collection including (3) cannon's. He is often hired to use one or more at special events and re-enactments.

I’m sheltering in place. Or just watching the Sox game. Either way, you are hurting my rights. As reparations, I’ll take the cannon.

Lady Radtekk wants cannon ports on the house...

===> Amazing! Where does one find such a superb woman?
People will tailgate pretty bad in TN, though compared to Boston area driving it's likely to seem relatively tame.

Just put some water and dry ice in the bore. :D
Ooooh, I likey that idea! Make a liberal's head explode - without firing a shot! (and make them mess their shorts, too).

click:
Home

Back
Top Bottom