OK, Walmart and Dick's are out, where to shop?

So, where does one go to buy a camo jacket?

What about basketball shoes?

Remember, we like to try things on first, so online is out.

Not a single place I can think of.

This does not even count the usual items:
peanut butter
toilet paper
paper towels
coffee
windshield fluid
crackers
all that other stuff

Is Walmart verboten to you for the 2A stance? The Wally’s around my neck of the woods still have tons of camo. Then there’s Klem’s hardware in Spencer.

Dunno where you live, but market basket takes care of more than half that list.
There are small business shoe stores all around if you just look.
Down SE mass taunton new bedford fall river. Dozens. Some sell threads too.
The camo jacket would be the ringer there i think.
Maybe go to mil surplus store.

peanut butter
toilet paper
paper towels
coffee
windshield fluid
crackers
all that other stuff
Try at Dicks, buy online.
Try at Walmart, buy online.
Order 3 from Amazon, return two.
Go to KTP.

Plenty of options ...

On November 17, I get 25% more points at Cabelas and Bass Pro (on what they call "select" hunting clothing). We can meet there of you want, you pick what you want, give me cash and I pay with my CC.

PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Jesus H.

We do one forum update and now dicks are out?

I feel like I may have missed a memo somewhere.

Oh and if someone could tell me what/where my Walmart is I’d be happy to pull that out too

[banana]
You missed a lot, maybe read the forum a little more or Google why people dont shop at Dicks anymore.

Hint .. it is 2A related.

peanut butter
toilet paper
paper towels
coffee
windshield fluid
crackers
all that other stuff
Amazon prime wardrobe. Order lots of cloths in all different sizes and return what you don’t want. They don’t even charge you immediately giving you the chance to return everything first. It’s the millennial way...

Amazon prime wardrobe. Order lots of cloths in all different sizes and return what you don’t want. They don’t even charge you immediately giving you the chance to return everything first. It’s the millennial way...

Do they have camo loin cloths?

You missed a lot, maybe read the forum a little more or Google why people dont shop at Dicks anymore.

Hint .. it is 2A related.
Well then.

I’m well aware of the anti 2A stance of Dicks sporting goods. Just having a bit of fun with a thread title.

Respectfully, I’ve believe a recalibration of ones sarcasm meter may be in order this morning.

None of these places are near me. Maybe Tractor Supply up in Leicester or Millbury. Hadn't thought of them as having clothes. Will check it out.

No way am I driving to Natick and certainly not Maine just for this.

I like the one stop shopping at Walmart. I may have to start going there again out of convenience. There really are not many alternatives. Dick's Sporting Goods is easy to hate and avoid, so no problem there.

Well then.

I’m well aware of the anti 2A stance of Dicks sporting goods. Just having a bit of fun with a thread title.

Respectfully, I’ve believe a recalibration of ones sarcasm meter may be in order this morning.
Hahaha ... It was too early and saw your post count really low, which lead me to believe you just didnt know.

You need to use [sarcasm].

None of these places are near me. Maybe Tractor Supply up in Leicester or Millbury. Hadn't thought of them as having clothes. Will check it out.

I like the one stop shopping at Walmart. I may have to start going there again out of convenience. There really are not many alternatives. Dick's Sporting Goods is easy to hate and avoid, so no problem there.
Lol .. how often do you buy hunting clothing and basketball shoes?

Everything else can be bought anywhere, even at a gas station.

PS: there is a Cabelas in MA.

dude there is a Cabelas right in Hudson.

"Dick's Out "... for Harambe!
ad_207983231.jpg

Oh, and I got my camo jacket at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO in the early 1980's...

51MWY5bDixL._SX425_.jpg

Last edited:
as a side note I'm pretty sure Walmart is selling ammo again. doesn't matter to me now I stocked up prepping for the civil war with Frances

There's a Tractor Supply in Sturbridge. As far as I know Bob's Gun & Archery in Webster has clothing too.

I saw some camo hunting coats, pants and shirts (heavy, for semi-cold weather) in the Sporting Goods section of KMART in the Billerica Mall today.

Is KMART on the Ban list...?

Just went to Tractor Supply. They had some Carhart camo coats, but they were basic cotton with a lining, and sizes M-XL. I am looking for something that at least shed the water if not totally weatherproof. I'd also need an XL-T or maybe XXL-T, which is few and far between.

Maybe some day between now and December, I'll have to try Cabela's.

Back
Top Bottom