• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ok state homecoming tragedy

nothing comical about this...i have zero tolerance for drunk drivers...sad events RIP to those killed senselessly

We need common sense driving reform.

But it all seriousness, I'm much more afraid of being hit by a drunk driver than I am afraid of a responsible gun owner.

Last edited:
Come on now it was the car that did it. If there were no cars then this wouldn't have happened. Did she get the car from a dealer, was there a background check? OMG I hope this wasn't another death from a private sale...[hmmm]

What I don't get is that people routinely kill or maim others with negligent operation of motor vehicles and NEVER lose their license for more than a trivial amount of time. Meanwhile you sneeze the wrong way in some states and your firearm license is gone for life.

Why the double standard?

We need common sense driving reform.

But it all seriousness, I'm much more afraid of being hit by a drunk driver than I am afraid of a responsible gun owner.

This^

Since 1981, I've been hit by drunk drivers three times, and each time I was stopped at a red light. Once in the front, once in the rear and once in the side.

In that same time period, I've never been shot by a single law abiding gun owner.

What I don't get is that people routinely kill or maim others with negligent operation of motor vehicles and NEVER lose their license for more than a trivial amount of time. Meanwhile you sneeze the wrong way in some states and your firearm license is gone for life.

Why the double standard?

You really have to ask that question? Lol

Why the double standard?

Because these congress critters are typically bunch of old bags that spent most of their years ****ed up and driving around. They see this as standard behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom