Ok . One of these stupid NES polls. What is your next gun.

Thanks I never heard of that stock before. I guess I need to watch more youtube videos lol.
Saw this:

I've been fighting the urge for a 92x centuran with a g trigger for a while. Also I really want a lever action rifle. But probably not this year (I hope). For the most part I just buy ammo.

I fingerbanged a VHS a few months ago. I really wanted to like it, but there were several things on that gun that bothered me, so it’s kind of off my “want” list. I’m interested in the new IWI Carmel, but I’d have to handle it first. A Manurhin MR 73 would be nice, but it’s not in the cards until I hit the powerball.
I have half a dozen or so short (300 BO in a 9.5”) to medium (ARs in 556 with barrels ranging from 14.5 to 18”) and long range (6.5CM out of a 20” barrel) rifles. I have pistols (enough). Gear that I most likely never need: plenty. Ammo: enough for now. Knives? You betcha. I think I’m done buying, unless I come across something that totally excites me.
MR73 is def on my bucket list.... I generally only like a handful of revolvers but id open the wallet for a 4" Gendarmerie or similar......

Next one will be my first handgun, unless I can find a preban 5906, which was my original first choice. I'd love a glock if they made something with some heft, preban 17 round mags are plentiful.
But, most likely looking at a Rock Island Armory 1911 in 9mm

Aero M5 in .308.

Only need scope rings/mount and I can put it together.

Current parts:
Aero M5 lower
Aero M5 upper
15” Aero handguard
Superlative Arms adjustable gas block
20” BA stainless steel barrel
VG6 Epsilon
Magpul PRS Gen 3
Vortex 5-25x Strike Eagle
Aero BCG and CH

maxresdefault.jpg

Ok.

Americans own 400 million guns. We need to push those numbers to 500 million. Just to piss off AOC, Karamelo Harris, and the rest of those turd Democrats.

What is the next gun on your purchase list?

My answer is Beretta M9-A1 .22 pistol.

If you think the real number is only 400m... [laugh]

Nothing else until I move back to the free states in a year or so. I pared my collection here down to the bare minimum and am going to keep it that way until I leave. When I am firmly ensconced in the freedom-loving south, a 300WM or WSM in a lightweight hunting rifle. I also want a reliable metal-frame semi-auto handgun (sig or CZ maybe? I would also entertain a nice 1911), a P365 and a 357 or 44 mag revolver.

Back
Top Bottom