• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

OK my picture box is full, HOW do I delete them !!!

Go to settings. Manage attachments. Select those you want to dump and click delete.

I have this same problem, went to manage attachments and removed them. I now see no pics when clicking the manage attachement button but when I try to post new pics to a post I see 49 pictures from past posts which have filled my storage.

Any help or comments would be nice, thanks!!!

I have this same problem, went to manage attachments and removed them. I now see no pics when clicking the manage attachement button but when I try to post new pics to a post I see 49 pictures from past posts which have filled my storage.

Any help or comments would be nice, thanks!!!

Hello...anyone???

Eagle... I just logged in to your account and went to the attachments section and I still see all of your attachments. Can you verify that this page is still empty for you?

Eagle... I just logged in to your account and went to the attachments section and I still see all of your attachments. Can you verify that this page is still empty for you?

I just looked at the attachments and only see 3 thumbnails for a YHM 7.62 rifle I have listed. If you are able to delete all of the pictures for me please do so, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom