OK how do i become a member of NES???

Martinilover

NES Member
I may be old and not very good on line but i have spend a fair bit of time trying to find the spot where i can become a member.
Please do not be hard on me. Just point me in the correct direction.

wish it was a banner at the top that allowed you to do so. I bet there would be more members.

I may be old and not very good on line but i have spend a fair bit of time trying to find the spot where i can become a member.
Please do not be hard on me. Just point me in the correct direction.

wish it was a banner at the top that allowed you to do so. I bet there would be more members.
Click this link

someone spilled the beans and told him he could be a member without going green. [laugh]

Ya I kinda wish that would be for a one year trial period only then you get blanked if you don’t pay.

If you can’t save $21.00 in a years time or figure out if the site is worth the cost after a year, you’re really doing something wrong.

Ya I kinda wish that would be for a one year trial period only then you get blanked if you don’t pay.

If you can’t save $21.00 in a years time or figure out if the site is worth the cost after a year, you’re really doing something wrong.
he came on board in 2013, so...if he don't know by now... but yeah, you're right, i agree.

he came on board in 2013, so...if he don't know by now... but yeah, you're right, i agree.

And just to be clear I wasn’t targeting this new member, not at all, as I’m sure a lot of folks ‘join’ and just read on and off being busy with life or join and see some of the BS personal attacks and then don't come back thinking the entire site is that way.

Anyway, don’t mean to derail this, I’m talking out of school here and should shut my yap.

Again, @Martinilover, enjoy yourself and don’t be shy. Stay safe during these times.

And just to be clear I wasn’t targeting this new member, not at all, as I’m sure a lot of folks ‘join’ and just read on and off being busy with life or join and see some of the BS personal attacks and then don't come back thinking the entire site is that way.

Anyway, don’t mean to derail this, I’m talking out of school here and should shut my yap.

Again, @Martinilover, enjoy yourself and don’t be shy. Stay safe during these times.
well put!

This. And let's have some of those martini recipies! [cheers]

Back
Top Bottom