• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

OK, be honest. Who had their CCW on them while out cleaning up the snow in their yard?

never leave home without it. have it on my belt watching tv or putzing around the house. too many people know an old guy who lives alone is in the house. be safe, not sorry.
Just out of curiosity, what is old these days? I know that 50 is the new 30. Two years ago I was fifty-nine, so now I'm fifty-eleven.

If you would just listen to the weatherman you would know that snow is dangerous. And I’m proud of the members that are willing to admit that they are only packing if they have pants on, we are all very proud of you. Size shouldn’t matter lol

In my yard I usually don't have it on me. But Sunday I did because I was going to head out and take care of some driveways for some older folks my wife knows.

I was plowing not shoveling but I'm always carrying unless at the kids school or scout meetings, somewhere that I'd actually get jammed up for having it. Heavy jacket makes the shoulder holster an easy carry option

F yeah!!! How else does one deal with this guy?

tumblr_m60v7eRtho1qeepn2.gif

Felt like putting a couple rounds into my snowblower this weekend. Think the fuel line was freezing up or something.
I met 3 other guys in the local Ace Hardware last Friday while grabbing cans of gas, all of us swearing that the extra cost was well worth knowing our snowblowers would start without fail. F’ing 10% ethanol gas…

4F12EF1A-A158-4A49-B8A0-EE7B297345AF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom