• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ohio homeowner opens fire on reported burglar, hits suspect in buttocks 'I got a shot off him. He was coming right toward me,' the victim told 911

Well, his head kinda looks like an ass. So in the dark, yeah
Somebody breaks into my home, my Remington 870 is going to separate his brainless head from the rest of his worthless body. Just like that! 911 call would be made after the criminal is deceased.

I'm not saying the homeowner wasn't justified but I don't understand how you can shoot someone in the ass if they're coming right toward you.

Sometimes they turn when they see the gun. Or sometimes they’re facing away and don’t know you’re about to shoot them. Why the hell would the victim of a home invasion have to wait for a home invader to turn toward them before they shoot?

I'm not saying the homeowner wasn't justified but I don't understand how you can shoot someone in the ass if they're coming right toward you.
BG started turning when he saw the gun? There are a lot of reasons an attacker can get shot in the ass when it's going down.

OHIO is NOT Massachusetts

BUT

Regardless of where you are, I would not state that "I just Shot an intruder", but rather a "man had been shot and needs urgent attention".

The first statement could be used to prosecute you.

Back
Top Bottom