Oh the humanity- Clipazine found in auditorium during christmas break in Medford.

Two days in, and they still can't get it right. Channel 5 news just now: ".. a gun magazine clip ..."

EDIT: And again, later in the broadcast, Marco Rubio at the CNN Town Flogging also saying "... magazine clip size ...".

Last edited:
Well, "magazine clip" is now so embedded in the story that it isn't going away and is being repeated ad infinitum. But there is a picture now available.
Capture.JPG

So someone (the principal, IIRC) just threw this in the trash? And it looks as though there was quite an active school committee meeting last night as well.

Its-lit-The-Facebook-Backwards-Clipazine-Revolver-1-e1459377248648.jpg

Clipazine is an adjective, not a noun. It is usually used with the word revolver... Here, an aspiring rapper posts a picture of his "clipazine revolver". [thumbsup] Google provides many other examples, some of which are actually belt fed.

Lower muzzle about 14" and pull the trigger.

Principal suspended, school closed to grieve/cope/pull hair, local news drama for a few days - you'd think someone actually got hurt.

Everyone involved in hyping this up needs to be publicly humiliated. The principal should get a pat on the back for not making a big deal out of it, but instead he's getting shit on. The moonbats in this state are out of their frigging minds and dangerous.

Some kid probably took it from mom or dads gun and showed it to all his friends at school then hid it there . Now its gone and mom and dad are shit out of luck of ever finding their missing magazine. Hope they dont need to use that gun!

This morning's 5am news was describing it as a "clip with bullets", but said that it could not currently be found. The principal of the school thinks he might have thrown it away.

Reduce, reuse, recycle.

I'm getting a mental image of Santa in a parade throwing brass to the kiddies instead of candy. [devil]

Santa, Schmanta. How about an honor guard?

I read a blog comment in which someone claimed the problem with the US was the "20 bullet cartridges", and that there's no reason anyone needs a cartridge that holds 20 bullets.

rMchd2R.jpg

Lol I wonder if they ever found the "offender" LMAO.

My guess- some fat guy with a shitty spare mag pouch went into the school to watch a play or some bullshit, probably blissfully unaware of 269-10J (or just didn't care) lard guy compressed himself into the seat a certain way and it pulled the magazine out and fell onto the seat, then when he got up, seat flipped up and dumped the mag under the seat but he didn't hear it hit the floor either because of a carpet or because people making noise, etc.

-Mike

[QUOTE="Spanz, post: 5802643, member: 13060] Who the F*** brings a gun into a school auditorium???

I do...it’s not illegal in NH.[/QUOTE]

good point! I meant to say "Who the F brings a gun into a school in the People's Republic of Massachusetts"!

Lol I wonder if they ever found the "offender" LMAO.

My guess- some fat guy with a shitty spare mag pouch went into the school to watch a play or some bullshit, probably blissfully unaware of 269-10J (or just didn't care) lard guy compressed himself into the seat a certain way and it pulled the magazine out and fell onto the seat, then when he got up, seat flipped up and dumped the mag under the seat but he didn't hear it hit the floor either because of a carpet or because people making noise, etc.

-Mike

Mike, you are such a nice gullible guy! Unfortunately, this is Medford, MA, we are talking about! Mecca of MA Liberalism! Fat guy story does not come even close to 1000+ possible scenarios. Rest assured that Medford Police and Special Independent Investigation paid by Medford taxpayers (only up to $16,000, what a bargain for such a productive investigation!) discovered nothing and closed the case.

See more here: Law firm releases report on McGlynn gun magazine incident

This leaves us with plethora of questions. Was magazine planted there by an activist parent or possible activist teacher to remove the superintendent and the principal? Was this part of The Change so desperately needed in Medford?

You need to spend some time studying development in Medford few years prior to this unfortunate discovery:
Medford Superintendent's Contract Extended
At 66, Belson said Tuesday night he's thought about stepping aside, but feels the school department has many important projects he'd like to see completed.

Some of those include the new science lab project at Medford High School and the implementation of a new teacher evaluation system among others.

"Some of these things we've started, I'd like to see finished as well," said Belson.

In addition, the high school will face the accreditation process in 2014 and Belson mentioned that three Medford schools currently have principals in their first year.

"I still feel very vital," Belson said, noting how much he still enjoys helping people after seeing more than one generation pass through Medford's schools.

Having said that, Belson said the School Committee has already begun to work on plans for an eventual "transition" to the next generation of leaders for the school district.

"We want to be ready when that time comes," he said.

So, Mike, forget about your fat man non-sense and get real. Follow the police trail which was never well publicized by media.
Medford Police release report on McGlynn gun magazine incident
The report indicates that Edwards may have a strained relationship with some of the teachers and administrators at the McGlynn Middle School, which could have impacted how some of the events following the gun magazine discovery transpired.

Liu was reportedly angry that Edwards did not tell her about the magazine discovery. Furthermore, because Edwards suggested to her that someone may have broken into his office and removed the gun magazine, she was uncomfortable with the fact that he did not attempt to look into the matter or gain access to surveillance footage.

Edwards told Liu in mid-January that he had not spoken to Belson about the incident, even though Belson said — and phone records show — that Edwards did speak to Belson on Jan. 2. Edwards similarly told the police in his interviews that he didn’t speak to Belson about the matter until February.

Belson’s testimony states that Edwards had an MCAD case and an arbitration case against him at the time of his interview. Belson raised the question of whether Edwards could have been framed given certain “political dynamics” in the community.

″‘Jake is a decent human being ... Was he set up? Were they really trying to get rid of him?’” Belson said.
-------------

WELCOME TO MEDFORD, MA, MIKE!

Retiring superintendent Roy Belson discusses his 50 years in Medford
Over the years, Belson has seen state education requirements and public perceptions about education shift. The district has also become increasingly racially and ethnically diverse, and Belson said he has tried to help students, parents and teachers appreciate that diversity.

Meanwhile, he has developed a constructionist view of education that he seeks to impart on all his employees, which moves beyond test-prep and memorization and encourages teachers to work directly with students.

“An effective educator is an active learner – you’ve got to keep learning,” he said.“It shows you’re alive, because information is flying by so quickly, and secondly, you show empathy for the learner.”

Naturally, he’s aware of the criticisms he has faced over the years, such as when his contract was renewed in 2016 despite some pressure from parents to retire. Part of the reason he stayed on, he said, was to help the city transition following former longtime mayor Michael McGlynn’s departure.

For some in the community, Belson’s legacy has been tainted by a high-profile gun magazine incident earlier this year. But the outgoing superintendent maintains that he had no intention of endangering anyone and that he has always acted with integrity and respect for others, even in disagreements.

The majority of the School Committee seemed to feel similarly, as the body voted in April to reverse their prior decision to oust Belson two months before the end of his contract once the outcry over the gun magazine calmed down.

“When things cooled down, the School Committee said, ‘What’s in the best interest of the school district? Are you kidding me, let’s get him back here!’” Belson said.

The event was also a reminder of the complex role that superintendents must fulfill, according to Belson.

“The superintendent has to be part educator, part manager-leader, inspirer and part politician,” he said. “You have to be able to balance all of the competing themes.”

Retiring from all those pressures, as well as the day-to-day, around-the-clock tasks that come with the job, will be a relief and comfort for Belson. But he still hopes to help out from time to time as needed.

Last edited:
I do...it’s not illegal in NH.

good point! I meant to say "Who the F brings a gun into a school in the People's Republic of Massachusetts"![/QUOTE]

Yeah....I should've ended my comment with "....yet"

good point! I meant to say "Who the F brings a gun into a school in the People's Republic of Massachusetts"!

A lot of people flagrantly violate 269-10J playing by big kid rules. Just like the guys who do the same at the post office. On the other hand, there's also a ton of people that just don't know any better. I'm going to guess the guy that deposited the magazine likely didn't know.

Mike, you are such a nice gullible guy! Unfortunately, this is Medford, MA, we are talking about! Mecca of MA Liberalism! Fat guy story does not come even close to 1000+ possible scenarios. Rest assured that Medford Police and Special Independent Investigation paid by Medford taxpayers (only up to $16,000, what a bargain for such a productive investigation!) discovered nothing and closed the case.

See more here: Law firm releases report on McGlynn gun magazine incident

This leaves us with plethora of questions. Was magazine planted there by an activist parent or possible activist teacher to remove the superintendent and the principal? Was this part of The Change so desperately needed in Medford?

You need to spend some time studying development in Medford few years prior to this unfortunate discovery:
Medford Superintendent's Contract Extended

So, Mike, forget about your fat man non-sense and get real. Follow the police trail which was never well publicized by media.
Medford Police release report on McGlynn gun magazine incident
The report indicates that Edwards may have a strained relationship with some of the teachers and administrators at the McGlynn Middle School, which could have impacted how some of the events following the gun magazine discovery transpired.

Liu was reportedly angry that Edwards did not tell her about the magazine discovery. Furthermore, because Edwards suggested to her that someone may have broken into his office and removed the gun magazine, she was uncomfortable with the fact that he did not attempt to look into the matter or gain access to surveillance footage.

Edwards told Liu in mid-January that he had not spoken to Belson about the incident, even though Belson said — and phone records show — that Edwards did speak to Belson on Jan. 2. Edwards similarly told the police in his interviews that he didn’t speak to Belson about the matter until February.

Belson’s testimony states that Edwards had an MCAD case and an arbitration case against him at the time of his interview. Belson raised the question of whether Edwards could have been framed given certain “political dynamics” in the community.

″‘Jake is a decent human being ... Was he set up? Were they really trying to get rid of him?’” Belson said.
-------------

WELCOME TO MEDFORD, MA, MIKE!

Retiring superintendent Roy Belson discusses his 50 years in Medford

None of that means anything WRT how the magazine ended up there, unless you're suggesting that the school admin type is the one that dropped it there, or he's covering for someone else? Or that somehow, someone
came up with a convoluted scenario to get someone fired...

The reason I mention the whole fat guy thing, is anyone who has ever had a shitty magazine pouch has had a magazine fall out before. May have even come from someone's pocket.

This whole "medford sucks and is retarded" thing, while true, it doesn't tell us how the magazine got there.

-Mike

Offer immunity to criminal charges and loss of LTC, while implying the ability to get prints off the rounds in the mag, and someone might come 4ward.

This whole "medford sucks and is retarded" thing, while true, it doesn't tell us how the magazine got there.

-Mike

Mike, we have no magazine! Let's start with that. Did you read the articles I posted?
Consistent with information that the school district had previously released, members of a cleaning crew discovered a loaded gun magazine in the back of the McGlynn School auditorium on Dec. 29. The cleaning crew turned it over to Daniel Tully, a custodian at the McGlynn Middle and Elementary School, the report states.

Tully placed the gun magazine in Edwards’ office that same evening, and the item was misplaced or discarded sometime between Dec. 29 and approximately 3 a.m. on Jan. 1, when Tully re-entered the office and discovered it was no longer there.

The investigation has not determined the source of the gun magazine or how it was misplaced, but finds that updates to the district’s reporting policies and video surveillance equipment is warranted.

We do not have a magazine but we have a hysteria, new principal and new superintendent. The case is closed.

Is that gonna stick in court with only dog's nose as evidence? Maybe I had bacon for breakfast?

That was just a reminder, because people do not know that. I am not sure about any court in MA. [laugh] This would probably fit the category of "do not ask do not tell our prisons are overcrowded as it is".

I worked with dogs who would find you using the scent on your keys, ring, paper box.....whatever. Bloodhounds.

View: https://youtu.be/1M38okwbu6A

It takes 3-4 years to train them but they are unbeatable in the mantrailing.

View: https://youtu.be/Cx4N-d5mTmI

Last edited:
Wow, I missed that, so fired over non-existent evidence? LOL, love ya Medford!

Masses asked for his resignation and masses were listened to.

Furious parents calling for resignation of Medford superintendent

View: https://youtu.be/fvK5ojV83VA

Story did not end there, though, it was followed by yet another bizarre "search":
The search is on for new superintendent of schools in Medford - Itemlive
MEDFORD — For what is believed to be the first time ever, the School Committee will expand its search outside the school system to seek out its next superintendent of schools.

Only two men have held the post in the last 50 years, the 23 years served by outgoing Superintendent Roy Belson, who took over in 1994 after the retirement of late former Supt. Raymond Murano, who served 28 years.

Both Belson and Murano were elevated to their positions from within the administration and longtime Medford residents say this has been the unofficial protocol for many decades before that as well.

But the School Committee ditched its initial plan, which was to conduct an internal search within the public schools for a candidate and recommend a replacement for Belson. If the internal search didn’t produce a a suitable superintendent, the search would then be opened to external candidates.

Instead, the School Committee voted unanimously to open the search to all candidates, both internal and external and proceed from that starting point to evaluate and assess applicants.

The members also voted to use the services of the Massachusetts Association of School Committees (MASC) to help filter applications and get advice on the interview process.

It was the most veteran School Committee member, Paulette Van der Kloot, who pushed for one search rather than a split search. “If we go internally and then decide to open it up to external candidates it might give the impression we do not support internal candidates whom we have already screened,” Van der Kloot said.

This is very interesting:

View: https://youtu.be/Gg6yNgxPzRA

Last edited:
The attorney's report missed several things that could be done differently in the future to maximize the chances of finding someone to punish.

Back
Top Bottom