OH - Store Clerk Shoots & Kills Armed Robber

A man was shot and killed Thursday night after an armed robbery attempt at a Portsmouth carryout.

The shooter was a store clerk, the victim -- the intruder

In a city that's now ground zero in a state war on drugs, it's kill or be killed.

Debbie Jewell says this time, for her fellow store clerk brother, there was no choice.

Police say around 10:30 p.m. Thursday, known drug offender Kenny Gibbs came into the 6th Street Carryout with hands in pocket and demanded the clerk get money from the cash register.

That’s when police say a second armed employee came up behind Gibbs. His sister tells WSAZ.com's Randy Yohe that he said, "Drop your weapon.".....

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/...During_Attempted_Store_Robbery_117795979.html

We have our share of retards:

by psh on Mar 17, 2011 at 01:30 PM in reply to S.S.
I agree with you 100%. He shouldn't have died. People on here saying, "People who defend him make me sick". Well it makes me sick to hear everybody on here saying, "good going", or "it's great that he's dead". I think they should have just given him the money, that's the safest thing to do anyway for everyone involved. He didn't deserve to die like this because he deserved a chance to get off drugs and to turn his life around. I know he was 41 but it is never too late to make something of yourself. Maybe he never would have turned his life around but he wasn't given that chance. AND bear in mind, the local paper said he had a PLASTIC gun, why does nobody mention that?????

Back
Top Bottom