Oh No, Guns are Firing on their Own Again...in Waltham

Curious how a public employee on-duty at the time has a PERSONAL mater with a firearm. Doesn't there have to be an After Action Report when a weapon is discharged? Or am I applying common sense to the Uncommoners?

Perhaps they fixed the article, as it now says "personnel matter."

th

you or me would be cuffed and stuffed...but the "special" people get it taken care of....

"They said the incident is being treated as a personnel matter and there will be no additional comments."

What's with the dude saying that "things like this happen all the time"? They do??

Anyways, good thing she didn't hit the femoral artery while finger-banging the gun for no apparent reason. I'll remember this story if I ever do a desk-pop.

If a citizens "firearm" accidentally discharged and hit a cop what would happen? I love how we have guns and cops have firearms. Like the trooper that let one fly from his "rifle" into a biker, our rifles are assault weapons.

If you haven't watched the idiot from Myfoxboston last night. 1:25 "...discharge can happen if the weapon is overheated
[rofl]

Almost certainly the officer pulled the trigger while there was a round in the chamber and the gun was pointed at her body, which is contraindicated.

Curious how a public employee on-duty at the time has a PERSONAL matter with a firearm. Doesn't there have to be an After Action Report when a weapon is discharged? Or am I applying common sense to the Uncommoners?

not personal, personnel, as in they will handle it internally, nothing to see here move along peon

Back
Top Bottom