• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oh, Geraldo. Pepridge Farm Remembers!

Seems to be the common statement on social media recently. I’ve seen other prominent 2A activists responding to similar comments.

His place on the Southcoast was in a big battle with the local golf club. They wouldn't let him join as a member. He flashed his "I'm Geraldo" and they said, "Yeah. That's why you can't join. Blow!" So he did. With his helio-choppter. Every chance he got. His property abutted the golf club. It was a colossal pissing match. I was actually rooting for Geraldo at the time. Because F them. The dude just wanted to play golf. He wasn't digging for Al Capone's gold on the 3rd Tee or throwing chairs at Neo-Nazi's on the back nine. It's just golf.

His place on the Southcoast was in a big battle with the local golf club. They wouldn't let him join as a member. He flashed his "I'm Geraldo" and they said, "Yeah. That's why you can't join. Blow!" So he did. With his helio-choppter. Every chance he got. His property abutted the golf club. It was a colossal pissing match. I was actually rooting for Geraldo at the time. Because F them. The dude just wanted to play golf. He wasn't digging for Al Capone's gold on the 3rd Tee or throwing chairs at Neo-Nazi's on the back nine. It's just golf.
I think he sold it and he says he lives in Cleveland now.

Oh maybe. This was 15-20 years ago. I knew the head groundskeeper (he would lose his mind when I called him that instead "stupor-intended.") back in that time. He hated Geraldo. I thought it was all pretty funny. A big ass pissing contest.

Damn. The only article on it was Boston Globe 2007 - no free archive. I guess the FAA fined him $50K for his helicopter antics. LOL.

Oh maybe. This was 15-20 years ago. I knew the head groundskeeper (he would lose his mind when I called him that instead "stupor-intended.") back in that time. He hated Geraldo. I thought it was all pretty funny. A big ass pissing contest.

Damn. The only article on it was Boston Globe 2007 - no free archive. I guess the FAA fined him $50K for his helicopter antics. LOL.
I think he's on his 3rd or 4th young wife. he has said he lives in Cleveland now but I don't know if he sold his place in Ma. Wasn't it in Fairhaven?

As long as they agree with him, he can do all of those things. Once he disagrees, he's a misogynistic homophobic body-shaming worm.

Time for a controlled double blind study. They can also check other things like organ size vs hotness of partner; organ size vs identification with a sex not born with; etc. My guess is far fewer correlations than people would expect.

Anti gunners.... Typically middle aged fat white women's who don't have real jobs. They yell "don't body shame us." Until you say you like guns... Then it's "you have a small dick." lol sure.

Back
Top Bottom