• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oh crap - a 16 year old dead

FrugalFannie

NES Member
http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/...16-year-old-boy-shot-killed-in-randolph-home/

The teen’s family told 7News that the shooting was a horrible accident.

“The initial story is that he was playing with a friend’s gun and it went off,” said Steven, the victim’s cousin.

Police said they interviewed everyone who was inside the home and no one was arrested. It is still unclear how or why Kyle’s body was brought from inside the home to the street.

Like these kids don't know that guns "go off" when the trigger is pulled. I guess it never happens in the video games.[thinking]

Very sad situation in Randolph these days. We will probably never know what really happened. Police did not release very many details about the shooting. My sympathy goes out to his family.

Like these kids don't know that guns "go off" when the trigger is pulled. I guess it never happens in the video games.[thinking]

Lack of education, it sounds like. At least, in the sense that you never play with the trigger of a gun you personally have not emptied at that particular moment in time.

My sympathies to the family

Lack of education, it sounds like. At least, in the sense that you never play with the trigger of a gun you personally have not emptied at that particular moment in time.

My sympathies to the family

Feel sad for the family too.

THAT is why you take your kids the range starting as young as you think they are capable of listening to instructions, and have them shoot their hearts out. By the time they are 16, finding a handgun at a friends house will either get them to clear the gun in a safe direction and tell the friend to stop screwing around, or get him running out of the house. The "thrill" of playing with a found gun would have run out around age 8!

Back
Top Bottom