• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oh boy, Seth Moulton for President???

The one that scares me is Biden.

He's tied to Obama and in the eyes of the left he'll be their next great savior. He also avoided scandal during his political career which is what I believe brought Hillary down. I think he'll be a front runner.

I hope Biden is the front runner, he isn't electable in my opinion. Not only is he out of touch with reality, he has a bit of an issue keeping his hands to himself.

Judge for yourself.

And S. Moulton isn't going anywhere except the dust bin of history. He was running unopposed last time, I wrote in Donald Trump.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI

Last edited:

He's tied to Obama and in the eyes of the left he'll be their next great savior. He also avoided scandal during his political career which is what I believe brought Hillary down. I think he'll be a front runner.

Biden concerns me but doesn't scare me. He's run twice before and lost, the latest in 2008, when he ran and came in fifth behind Obama and others. He does have the plagiarism scandal and Sean Hannity last night played several condescending and somewhat racist videos where Biden said that blacks are predators, similar to HRCs "superpredator" comments that she made in the late 1990s.

As much as I despise Biden, he is a relative centrist compared to many of the other Democrats running, like Sanders, Warren, etc.

This is why I don't think Biden will succeed. He's just not far enough left for the supporters of the new breed of social progressives running in 2020. If anything, he may even split the party.

What is it with ma**h*** pols. Seems every election cycle since the 60’s some ma**h*** Dufus thinks they are important.
Never see this from other states besides NY, MA & CA.

This. Of all the dems he worries me most too. I fear Compared to our guy with the stupid mouth and the crazies on the left a lot of independents will see uncle Joe has some sort of Moderate , as insane as that sounds. Thankfully I think he’s not crazy enough to win the moonbat ticket.

I saw Joe at a college graduation in 2016. It was UPenn, Trump was there for his daughter, Biden for his granddaughter. I know they’re roughy the same age but joe was old and walking w a cane, Trump was far more lively and physically capable/imposing. I just don’t think Joe is physically able to mount a presidential campaign. Hillary barely made it through the last one and Joe was hobbling around w/ a cane then. Biden won’t be an issue.

I think a dream match up for Trump would be Warren. He would tear her to shreds on a debate stage. It would be entertainment galore.

Maybe he can run with Dick Blumenthal...

Yup!
Especially officers.
Lots of em have that "you need specialized training to handle something as powerful as an AR platform". Uh.....no f***stick you don't. No different than any other semi auto.
Seth and the like are all full of themselves and spew this utter nonsense to make themselves feel like a badass that has been "trained".
f*** them all......sideways......with hillary Clinton's dick......rolled up in a cactus.
I always thought "f*** him up the ass, with a stick, sideways" was good. Then I read this. You win[bow]

As much as I despise Biden, he is a relative centrist compared to many of the other Democrats running, like Sanders, Warren, etc.
My prediction... Somebody right of Bernie. Maybe Uncle Joe, maybe somebody else. But I think that sometime after the freak show peaks in a few months and everybody has staked out their own little piece of crazy somebody is going to do the math and figure out where to land. Somewhere to the right of Bernie, WAY right of Kamala, Cory, Lizzie, etc.

We had this bashing of him, deservedly so, back when he was running for reelection. I heard on the news that he intends to get a lot of his feedback from going to VFWs. I could not, would not, share a beer or anything else with this guy.

If you need to [puke] read this article where his potential candidacy was first reported.

Generals Love Him. Top Democrats Despise Him. Can He Be President Anyway?
By MICHAEL KRUSE

July 28, 2017 “And I didn’t think I was the most talented Marine, but sometimes when, you know, we were in a situation in Iraq where someone needed to be a leader—and I was the only guy there. Or the only guy willing to do it. And I think that’s where we are right now.”
So basically you're saying "I sucked then, but I think I sucked less than everybody else. Not that I was actually any good, just that I sucked less." Well, I agree that you ALL suck, but if your claim to fame is that you're the polished end of the turd you might want to reassess.

There must be some Kerry “swift boat” types that MOLTEN disappointed or endangered when he served...
I’m dying to hear, word for word, his Bronze Star Award. The one he downplays and says he was just doing his job. Can’t wait to see if any of his Marines come out and say “yeah, he didn’t do shit and he is a fraud”. Remember, when officers get out they usually get a good parting gift like a Bronze Star or a Navy Commendation Medal where us pee on enlisted folk get a Navy Achievement Medal if we are lucky.

I saw Joe at a college graduation in 2016. It was UPenn, Trump was there for his daughter, Biden for his granddaughter. I know they’re roughy the same age but joe was old and walking w a cane, Trump was far more lively and physically capable/imposing. I just don’t think Joe is physically able to mount a presidential campaign. Hillary barely made it through the last one and Joe was hobbling around w/ a cane then. Biden won’t be an issue.

He spoke at my workplace in September of last year. He looked old, not vigorous.

Just saw his interview in CNN.He’s so milquetoast, he hasn’t got a chance. I don’t get how he’s been pitching the “I’ll improve the economy and give federal jobs to college graduates.” Nonsense.

As with the other Democrats, Moulton would sign:
  • Federal "assault weapon" ban.
  • Federal standard-capacity mag ban.
  • Ban on private sales without government involvement. (UBCs.)
  • Additional 100% tax on all firearm and ammo purchases.
  • BG checks for ammo purchases.
  • Ban on "sniper" rifles and/or scopes.
  • Ban on checking firearms for air travel.
  • Expanded No-Fly with no due process. Own a gun? You don't fly.
  • Due-process-free ERPO/red flag.
  • Some firearm advocacy organizations officially declared terrorist organizations.
  • Federal ban on electronic transactions for firearm purchases. (Expansion of Operation Choke Point.)

Bam firearms on checked bags for travel? Wtf that kills any chance to hunt in other states that you cannot drive to easily? Why is this even a damn topic for this asshat.

Just saw his interview in CNN.He’s so milquetoast, he hasn’t got a chance. I don’t get how he’s been pitching the “I’ll improve the economy and give federal jobs to college graduates.” Nonsense.

He’s not running to win, he knows he can’t. However, it puts him out there with a national stage name recognition with free advertisement with campaign dollars.

Basically, he is setting the stage and be in the spotlight for years to come.

Maybe he was captured by the Taliban and they turned him![rofl]
It has to be. What other reasonable explanation could there be.

He fought for our country and now he wants those in govt. to destroy it and all our freedoms..

Makes perfect sense to me..[smile]

Back
Top Bottom