• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oh boy, Seth Moulton for President???

Seth Moulton, come on down.. You're the next contestant on Let's make a Moonbat president....
I love watching these morons out themselves... Great theater if it wasn't so freaking important.

As with the other Democrats, Moulton would sign:
  • Federal "assault weapon" ban.
  • Federal standard-capacity mag ban.
  • Ban on private sales without government involvement. (UBCs.)
  • Additional 100% tax on all firearm and ammo purchases.
  • BG checks for ammo purchases.
  • Ban on "sniper" rifles and/or scopes.
  • Ban on checking firearms for air travel.
  • Expanded No-Fly with no due process. Own a gun? You don't fly.
  • Due-process-free ERPO/red flag.
  • Some firearm advocacy organizations officially declared terrorist organizations.
  • Federal ban on electronic transactions for firearm purchases. (Expansion of Operation Choke Point.)

Plenty of firearm prohibitionist Marines out there.
Yup!

Especially officers.

Lots of em have that "you need specialized training to handle something as powerful as an AR platform". Uh.....no f***stick you don't. No different than any other semi auto.

Seth and the like are all full of themselves and spew this utter nonsense to make themselves feel like a badass that has been "trained".

f*** them all......sideways......with hillary Clinton's dick......rolled up in a cactus.

The one that scares me is Biden.

He's tied to Obama and in the eyes of the left he'll be their next great savior. He also avoided scandal during his political career which is what I believe brought Hillary down. I think he'll be a front runner.

As much as I despise Biden, he is a relative centrist compared to many of the other Democrats running, like Sanders, Warren, etc.

I have a client who really likes Moulton. Of course, all he's ever seen of the guy was on MSNBC. ROFL!!!!! "Yeah, they did a great interview with this Hitler guy. Wow he's charismatic. I think he'd make a great leader."

We had this bashing of him, deservedly so, back when he was running for reelection. I heard on the news that he intends to get a lot of his feedback from going to VFWs. I could not, would not, share a beer or anything else with this guy.

If you need to [puke] read this article where his potential candidacy was first reported.

Generals Love Him. Top Democrats Despise Him. Can He Be President Anyway?
By MICHAEL KRUSE

July 28, 2017 “And I didn’t think I was the most talented Marine, but sometimes when, you know, we were in a situation in Iraq where someone needed to be a leader—and I was the only guy there. Or the only guy willing to do it. And I think that’s where we are right now.”

Last edited:
I had an argument with one recently after he insisted that ID is required of all Americans and that it had to be produced on demand to law enforcement
I think he's mistaking the USA for communist Russia.

I swear I just saw a Seth Moulton for President bumper sticker on a White Prius about 10 mins ago. I thought I was seeing things and then I saw this thread.

I think JFK is the last MA politician who had a chance for the presidency. There is some distortion field where people like Dukakis get nominated.

220px-Michael_Dukakis_in_tank.jpg

Back
Top Bottom