Officials investigating after one dead, another injured, in double shooting at Massachusetts Dollar Tree

No. The better parts of Brockton are on the east and west sides and not all it. The further away from Main St and Montello as well as Waste Gate Mall the better.

Is the Avon line the fancy area of Brockton? It reminds me of realtor listing in dumpy towns, advertised as being near the border with a nicer town.

You're thinking of The Dollar and a Quarter Store.

Isn't Brockton where they have those sex parties? Used to hit the news sometimes.
tco_-_2021-11-24T113041.108 (1).jpg
Until it appears as a “mass shooting” statistic when they ban everything in a few months.
Ahem...I believe all shootings that occur in Massachusetts are considered "mass shootings"

Oh no, how disgusting! Please tell me where in Foxboro, so I can avoid them!
They meet like every 3rd Tuesday at that place that was called the Mariner. Don’t ask me how I know. Ask around to confirm which Tuesday it is 🤣

Massachusetts really needs to release the data that shows how many of these shootings involve LTC holders. It is bullshit that they do not. Taxpayers have the right to know that the majority of shootings in their state are committed with illegal firearms.
"illegal firearms" [rofl2]

Did the firearm forget to do the paperwork?

Massachusetts really needs to release the data that shows how many of these shootings involve LTC holders. It is bullshit that they do not. Taxpayers have the right to know that the majority of shootings in their state are committed with illegal firearms.
Slippery slope. They publish this info and then you'll want race and immigration status of the shooters. Of course you understand that this data cannot be disclosed.

Waste-Gate. LOL

As a child of the 70's, we used to bowl after school at the lanes there. On Mother's Day, we'd go to the Bickfords that was there. My brother and I would be dropped off to go to the movies in the summer. Dropped off at the Woolies, stock up on candy, walk up the parking lot to the theater, watch show, go back to mall, wander Brad-less for about 30 min that mom would pick us up outside Jordan Marsh.

It was never considered unsafe.

I also recall the HUGE snow mounds in the lot after the Bwizzid of 78. I wanna say it was May before they melted.

The addition in the 80's completely screwed up the traffic pattern. It's a nightmare now, crime and safety aside. Every so often, we are in the area and we'll stop for some Popeye's to go. Although the last 2 times were a total s-show so probably not again.

I’ve never lived near Brockton so my knowledge of the area is based on events like this. One thing that’s strange with Brockton is, during the summer especially, they seem to have a person hit by a hit and run driver each week.

I’ve never lived near Brockton so my knowledge of the area is based on events like this. One thing that’s strange with Brockton is, during the summer especially, they seem to have a person hit by a hit and run driver each week.
I took driving lessons in Brockton. Ignore stop signs and traffic lights were optional. This was mid-1960s.

I took driving lessons in Brockton. Ignore stop signs and traffic lights were optional. This was mid-1960s.

It’s weird because it seems like a weekly thing there and no where else. A few years ago it seemed like there were at least 2 or 3 a week from June to September.

Another shooting a few minutes ago. I didn't hear the location but it seems someone in a car seems to have caught some glass fragments while driving by.

It’s weird because it seems like a weekly thing there and no where else. A few years ago it seemed like there were at least 2 or 3 a week from June to September.
My office is in Brockton....

Driving to and from on days I work in the office makes you question everything. People drive like complete idiots and the junkies just stroll out into traffic. I drive ALOT and can say IMO Brockton drivers are far and away the worst.

My office is in Brockton....

Driving to and from on days I work in the office makes you question everything. People drive like complete idiots and the junkies just stroll out into traffic. I drive ALOT and can say IMO Brockton drivers are far and away the worst.

Worse than RI drivers?

The only three good things to come out of Brockton are Rocky Marciano, Marvelous Marvin Hagler and LoJack.

Back
Top Bottom