Officials investigating after one dead, another injured, in double shooting at Massachusetts Dollar Tree

It's just Brockton being Brockton. There's shootings damn near every day in that city. Nothing new.
I keep hearing about "mass" shootings, lately. Mike than usual. I don't know if the count is going up or if the media is trumping it up.

I saw one claim that we were already up to 40 mass shootings this year. Or was it 400?

I keep hearing about "mass" shootings, lately. Mike than usual. I don't know if the count is going up or if the media is trumping it up.

I saw one claim that we were already up to 40 mass shootings this year. Or was it 400?
when you change the definition of mass it fits all narrative.

Massachusetts really needs to release the data that shows how many of these shootings involve LTC holders. It is bullshit that they do not. Taxpayers have the right to know that the majority of shootings in their state are committed with illegal firearms.

Massachusetts really needs to release the data that shows how many of these shootings involve LTC holders. It is bullshit that they do not. Taxpayers have the right to know that the majority of shootings in their state are committed with illegal firearms.
The firearms are NOT illegal, it is the shooters that are illegal (mostly underage or previously convicted). Focusing on the gun always addressing the wrong issue (and it is intentional).

State Police and new helicopters over the area for a couple of hours this afternoon.

Pretty close to the Avon line as I recall.

Is the Avon line the fancy area of Brockton? It reminds me of realtor listing in dumpy towns, advertised as being near the border with a nicer town.

iu

The firearms are NOT illegal, it is the shooters that are illegal (mostly underage or previously convicted). Focusing on the gun always addressing the wrong issue (and it is intentional).
*illegal firearm possession.

Sorry I did not specify, figured it was understood when the point of my comment was about legal LTC holders.

*illegal firearm possession.

Sorry I did not specify, figured it was understood when the point of my comment was about legal LTC holders.
I know what you meant. It is just that we all get beat over the head with "illegal guns" by the media and politicians daily.

Back
Top Bottom