Official UFO thread

Igotid

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If anyone is looking for a decent Bob Lazar interview I think Rogan does a pretty good job here:

View: https://youtu.be/BEWz4SXfyCQ

The documentary they are discussing is on Netflix:

Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers | Netflix

I tend to believe Lazar. I tend to typically not believe or trust much from .gov. Why? Oh I don’t know, maybe the JFK assassination, MK Ultra, operation Northwoods, operation Mockingbird, Gulf of Tonkin...

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Watched them all. Fascinating.

Not an insect or a bird so either excellent CGI or a vehicle.

It looked to me as if it was terrain following, a standard technique of some military aircraft. It came down the mountain side, momentarily disappeared behind the ridge, reappeared over the ridge, made a 90 degree right bank, leveled up and flew out of frame at 9,000 mph or 2-1/2 miles/second. With no sonic boom, no noise, no apparent atmospheric disturbance and no visible means of propulsion.

If it weren't for the Nimitz sightings I'd say CGI for sure.

If it's not CGI I would lean towards a secret military vehicle and not an alien craft due to the terrain following.

But if it's ours it's not an aircraft in the way we currently define aircraft. The technology is unimaginably advanced.
Theres a lot of video people saying that it's probably a bug and the videos debunking the bug theory arent solid.

And I say this as a person who believes Lazar.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Theres a lot of video people saying that it's probably a bug and the videos debunking the bug theory arent solid.

And I say this as a person who believes Lazar.
Yeah, it's not a bug.

Lazar is a technician who saw nothing of any significance and parlayed it into an entire career, well, half a career anyway imho.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Yeah, it's not a bug.

Lazar is a technician who saw nothing of any significance and parlayed it into an entire career, well, half a career anyway.
it doesn't stand up to professional scrutiny, that's all I'm saying.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
it doesn't stand up to professional scrutiny, that's all I'm saying.
For several reasons I'm satisfied it's not a bug.

I don't know why this didn't occur to me before but this video is very likely a hoax with a fast R/C airplane.

That would explain the banking turn which I didn't really understand as it would not be necessary in a non-aerodynamic vehicle. It would also explain the fast-moving object, the dead straight line and the lack of observable wing motion.

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
The aliens don't come here because the human race is a bunch of arrogant a**h***s that would just shoot at them or try to capture them for "study" as soon as they landed. This would cause a galactic incident and earth would have to be vaporized. Hence why they don't come here yet. Maybe someday, but we'll always be a**h***s so I doubt it.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
For several reasons I'm satisfied it's not a bug.

I don't know why this didn't occur to me before but this video is very likely a hoax with a fast R/C airplane.

That would explain the banking turn which I didn't really understand as it would not be necessary in a non-aerodynamic vehicle. It would also explain the fast-moving object, the dead straight line and the lack of observable wing motion.
Whats not to say CGI? Todays CGI done by someone with practical experience in effects can make some very convincing things.

Thats the beauty of the navy video. No one is questioning if its real or not. The skeptics are questioning its actual speed, since thats the only thing that might be spoken wrongly about. Other than that it's pretty much bullet proof in terms of video evidence of something not normal going on.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
well, yes and no. Here is an ion drive that does not eject anything into space:

NASA scientist creates engine concept that can reach 'close to the speed of light'
First, it's clear journalists are not only incapable of journalizing, they are also scientifically illiterate.

I can't tell what they are claiming from this idea, and it is only an idea, no mention of any laws of physics or experiments to demonstrate it could be done, etc. The author obviously doesn't understand the difference between an energy source, and a propellant. You need an energy source. What is that? Regardless of whether you expel any matter out the back to create an opposite reaction that thrusts you forward, you still need a lot of energy to do that. Granted, if you could do this without carrying extra mass around to expel, it would be a huge advantage. But, you still need that energy source.

And whatever they are suggesting for doing away with the propellant is not clear, thus I will assume it is BS.

"send astronauts to the moon in approximately one second and Mars in less than 13 minutes"

So they accelerate from 0 to speed of light instantaneously? Then instantly decelerate back to 0 instantly when they arrive. Really. It's been a while since I did the math, but I do recall figuring out once that you would want to accelerate at approximately 1G continuously (do it too fast and everyone is dead), and it would take something like 6 months to reach half the speed of light. Not too shabby if you can do that, but it has to be considered.

And don't get me started on time dilation.

NHKevin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First, it's clear journalists are not only incapable of journalizing, they are also scientifically illiterate.

I can't tell what they are claiming from this idea, and it is only an idea, no mention of any laws of physics or experiments to demonstrate it could be done, etc. The author obviously doesn't understand the difference between an energy source, and a propellant. You need an energy source. What is that? Regardless of whether you expel any matter out the back to create an opposite reaction that thrusts you forward, you still need a lot of energy to do that. Granted, if you could do this without carrying extra mass around to expel, it would be a huge advantage. But, you still need that energy source.

And whatever they are suggesting for doing away with the propellant is not clear, thus I will assume it is BS.

"send astronauts to the moon in approximately one second and Mars in less than 13 minutes"

So they accelerate from 0 to speed of light instantaneously? Then instantly decelerate back to 0 instantly when they arrive. Really. It's been a while since I did the math, but I do recall figuring out once that you would want to accelerate at approximately 1G continuously (do it too fast and everyone is dead), and it would take something like 6 months to reach half the speed of light. Not too shabby if you can do that, but it has to be considered.

And don't get me started on time dilation.
1G would be zero acceleration.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
1G would be zero acceleration.
No it would not. If you're floating in space just sort of hanging out, with no large masses around you to attract you, that's pretty much 0G and zero acceleration. Have a space craft that can fire thrusters continuously and accelerate at 9.8 M/s^2, and you'll experience the sensation of 1G during the ride.

Top Bottom