Official UFO thread

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love that show. Have it on my plex server. :) Groovy.

Speaking of groovy shows for Plex, last weekend was the 50th anniversary of the original Thunderbirds also a Gerry and Sylvia Anderson production. As part of the special they had were 3 brand new episodes filmed with the original puppets and sets. Apparently there was enough material for 3 more episodes and a group of people via a kickstarter campaign came up with the money to film the 3 episodes at the original studio in Slough. That's also the same studio where UFO was filmed. The entire studio was razed last year to make way for new apartment buildings.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
You're conflating two pieces of technology. Ion drives are most certainly not reactionless drives. The reaction mass is the ions accelerated by an electromagnetic field.

The other thing is the EmDrive which I believe will come to be known as the MeDrive (Measurement Error Drive).
That’s all needlessly complicated. You just need a small black hole attached to the front of your ship with a pole or something.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Speaking of groovy shows for Plex, last weekend was the 50th anniversary of the original Thunderbirds also a Gerry and Sylvia Anderson production. As part of the special they had were 3 brand new episodes filmed with the original puppets and sets. Apparently there was enough material for 3 more episodes and a group of people via a kickstarter campaign came up with the money to film the 3 episodes at the original studio in Slough. That's also the same studio where UFO was filmed. The entire studio was razed last year to make way for new apartment buildings.
Interesting. I saw some stuff on YouTube that the original sets were salvaged and rebuilt, they must have used them to film. Any idea about where they would be available. Thunderbirds also on my favorites list, and most of the first season of Space: 1999. FAB!

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I saw Bob Lazar analyzing those navy videos. He was like a kid in a candy store. He was explaining how the technology works like he had been using said technology for decades. It seemed as though he was intimately familiar with the craft and how it worked. They showed some of Lazar’s drawings from 35 years ago and they matched up to the craft in the videos exactly. I’m not saying anything but that I found it extremely interesting.

If we are the only ones it seems like an awful waste of space.

Carl Sagan.
I have mixed feelings about Lazar. I think he probably did work at S4 or similar locale, as a technician contractor. He was never a physicist, he never went to MIT. I think he mixed some first hand information, with some embellishments to make himself seem more credible, and he never expected it to blow up in popularity, and scrutiny, like it did.

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interesting. I saw some stuff on YouTube that the original sets were salvaged and rebuilt, they must have used them to film. Any idea about where they would be available. Thunderbirds also on my favorites list, and most of the first season of Space: 1999. FAB!
I was one of the kick starters so I have the DVD of the 3 episodes. The DVD may actually be out of print now. I know a bunch of people have asked about a reprint and they keep saying stay tuned. One episode involves the story before the Thunderbirds went operational and Jeff Tracy recruits Lady Penelope and why she is the London agent. Another episode is about an airplane trapped in the mountains and a Yeti is outside. One of the passengers is the Hood who crashed the plane because it was close to his hidden base. The third is about these 2 old blokes who rob peoples houses and manage to steal some tech from International Rescue to make the robberies easier. The episodes used some of the original puppeteers from the 60s as well as some of the special effects crew and the original director. That one studio in the UK made some great shows and yeah Space 1999 is also on my Plex server as well. I binge watched UFO over the holidays last year.

FYI: In case you're interested Century 21 Films still exists and has a channel on the Periscope TV app and a facebook page. They go live every now and then and run the old shows.

radioman

NES Member
Rating - 96%
24   1   0
I have mixed feelings about Lazar. I think he probably did work at S4 or similar locale, as a technician contractor. He was never a physicist, he never went to MIT. I think he mixed some first hand information, with some embellishments to make himself seem more credible, and he never expected it to blow up in popularity, and scrutiny, like it did.
The thing that gets me about Lazar is so many of the things that he opined about back in the 80s were unknown to the public. Stuff like element 115 and other things he said including S4 didn’t even exist in public knowledge. Decades later many many things Lazar talked about were proven to be true including his employment at Los Alamos. Even his attendance at MIT even though refuted by management were collaborated by students and faculty. I think the government put a crack down on this dude and tryed to shut him up. There’s just too many things that Lazar said that turned out to be true for me to look the other way.

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’m watching a very interesting and well done dicumentary on Netflix called Ancient Aliens.

Combination of science, history, historic events, religion, physical evidence etc and explained by people who’re clearly a lot smarter than I am. Scientists and writers and such. Really pretty fascinating so far.

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Since we have an official thread, I'll post some videos tomorrow. AND frankly, I'm surprised they haven't already been posted on NES.
See y'all in the am.

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This footage was released in January. Footage was captured October, 2016.
Click through and watch them on YT for more links, including a link to download the raw footage for yourself if you want to do your own analysis.

So, we either have some insanely fast aircraft.
Or we don't.

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing that gets me about Lazar is so many of the things that he opined about back in the 80s were unknown to the public. Stuff like element 115 and other things he said including S4 didn’t even exist in public knowledge. Decades later many many things Lazar talked about were proven to be true including his employment at Los Alamos. Even his attendance at MIT even though refuted by management were collaborated by students and faculty. I think the government put a crack down on this dude and tryed to shut him up. There’s just too many things that Lazar said that turned out to be true for me to look the other way.
I'm typically skeptical about conspiracy theories, but one thing that caught my eye about Lazar that made a conspiracy theory about the government basically erasing all his history to remove his credibility was when he was implicated in aiding/abetting a prostitution ring. Seems like a weird charge for a guy with his supposed background. He doesn't exactly come off with a pimp vibe.

Step 1) Remove all credibility by erasing records of your employment, education, and relevant history. Was probably extremely easy to do back when paper records were the norm. Step 2) Discredit your character with some type of moral fabric crime. Now they can say, "You're really going to listen to the insane ramblings of a person with no relevant education, work history, and who has a sex crimes record?"

radioman

NES Member
Rating - 96%
24   1   0
I'm typically skeptical about conspiracy theories, but one thing that caught my eye about Lazar that made a conspiracy theory about the government basically erasing all his history to remove his credibility was when he was implicated in aiding/abetting a prostitution ring. Seems like a weird charge for a guy with his supposed background. He doesn't exactly come off with a pimp vibe.

Step 1) Remove all credibility by erasing records of your employment, education, and relevant history. Was probably extremely easy to do back when paper records were the norm. Step 2) Discredit your character with some type of moral fabric crime. Now they can say, "You're really going to listen to the insane ramblings of a person with no relevant education, work history, and who has a sex crimes record?"
Believe it or not I heard the thing about the sex crimes with the prostitute was actually true. I heard from several different sources that he very much liked the ladies of the evening. He got involved with one and then they opened up their own brothel. I didn’t hear it with my own ears but I heard rumors that he even said this on camera somewhere. It’s not worth enough of my time to go looking for it because I don’t care that much but I did hear that it was true.

Another thing about Lazar is how many times his businesses have been raided by multiple alphabet agencies? Who’s that interesting and not in prison?

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Believe it or not I heard the thing about the sex crimes with the prostitute was actually true. I heard from several different sources that he very much liked the ladies of the evening. He got involved with one and then they opened up their own brothel. I didn’t hear it with my own ears but I heard rumors that he even said this on camera somewhere. It’s not worth enough of my time to go looking for it because I don’t care that much but I did hear that it was true.

Another thing about Lazar is how many times his businesses have been raided by multiple alphabet agencies? Who’s that interesting and not in prison?
I'll take your word for it. Still seems odd though. I really like beer and brown liquor, but have no interest in opening a bar. But sounds like you have heard it first hand, so I'm not going to challenge that account. At least until I get my mail order tinfoil hat.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I think Lazar has something they dont want him to have. Hence the raids. They have done many fine tooth comb searches of his house and business.

As i stated earlier, nobody erased his educational records, Lazar made that up to cover for his embellishments about having a PhD in physics. Lazar could not even remember one of his professors from MIT, and only ever named a guy that taught at the community college he attended.

Having said that Lazar is smart and a very good technician, which is why i think he did work somewhere where he got first hand knowledge.

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I think Lazar has something they dont want him to have. Hence the raids. They have done many fine tooth comb searches of his house and business.

As i stated earlier, nobody erased his educational records, Lazar made that up to cover for his embellishments about having a PhD in physics. Lazar could not even remember one of his professors from MIT, and only ever named a guy that taught at the community college he attended.

Having said that Lazar is smart and a very good technician, which is why i think he did work somewhere where he got first hand knowledge.
He's hinted that he has Moscovium, which is Element 115. Back in the 1980's 115 was just a theory and wasn't synthetically made here on Earth till 2003. The thing that makes these superheavys interesting is that some of them have a neutron count that potentially makes them stable, so instead of decaying in a millisecond it would be years. This would be semi fringe science for a casual to know back in the 80's. Christ, it still is now.

He's said enough right things over the years to make me lean towards him. That and the government is obviously up his ass and seems to not know exactly how to approach whatever it is they are attempting to do, which isnt clear from the outside looking in.

The story in the OP's video jives fairly well with Lazars. And this pilots credibility in a vacuum is fairly high. The pilot was also satisfied with lazar when they met recently. Says a lot.

I honestly don't know how people reject the idea that aliens are a thing. The universe is billions of years old. And the amount of star systems is for all intents and purposes infinite. Some crazy shit is going to go down when you roll the dice an infinite amounts of time forever.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I honestly don't know whether or not Lazar is totally and completely a clown. The problem is, you lie just a little bit, well then it calls everything else you say into question.

Fravor on the other hand, I'll blindly trust that guy until enough comes out to think otherwise. The navy community seems to stand by him. Hell, even the government seems to stand by him.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The follow up interviews with other F18 pilots years later, where the gimbal footage comes from, this guy is also an aerospace engineer, is similar to Fravor, years later and east coast and over the Gulf. They reported it and it resulted in confiscation of all of the radar recordings. So these are 100% real and defy known technology. The only question is who creates them.

I honestly don't know whether or not Lazar is totally and completely a clown. The problem is, you lie just a little bit, well then it calls everything else you say into question.

Fravor on the other hand, I'll blindly trust that guy until enough comes out to think otherwise. The navy community seems to stand by him. Hell, even the government seems to stand by him.

Last edited:

cmcgraw2

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also am very curious about the connection to cattle mutilations. It sure looks like sample collection to me. It has been observed with different domesticated species, and even a human. The sample collection methodology been incredibly consistent for too many decades to be random. The FBI investigated this for many years, and it still happens all the time.

Weird - udders, tongues, genitals, and no clues. $25K reward

'Not One Drop Of Blood': Cattle Mysteriously Mutilated In Oregon

mysterious-bull-deaths.jpg

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He's hinted that he has Moscovium, which is Element 115. Back in the 1980's 115 was just a theory and wasn't synthetically made here on Earth till 2003. The thing that makes these superheavys interesting is that some of them have a neutron count that potentially makes them stable, so instead of decaying in a millisecond it would be years. This would be semi fringe science for a casual to know back in the 80's. Christ, it still is now.

He's said enough right things over the years to make me lean towards him. That and the government is obviously up his ass and seems to not know exactly how to approach whatever it is they are attempting to do, which isnt clear from the outside looking in.

The story in the OP's video jives fairly well with Lazars. And this pilots credibility in a vacuum is fairly high. The pilot was also satisfied with lazar when they met recently. Says a lot.

I honestly don't know how people reject the idea that aliens are a thing. The universe is billions of years old. And the amount of star systems is for all intents and purposes infinite. Some crazy shit is going to go down when you roll the dice an infinite amounts of time forever.
that is bullshit. I have 11 pounds of Muscovium in my basement. I bought it on ebay. It is nice....glows a pretty blue at night.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This footage was released in January. Footage was captured October, 2016.
Click through and watch them on YT for more links, including a link to download the raw footage for yourself if you want to do your own analysis.

So, we either have some insanely fast aircraft.
Or we don't.
Watched them all. Fascinating.

Not an insect or a bird so either excellent CGI or a vehicle.

It looked to me as if it was terrain following, a standard technique of some military aircraft. It came down the mountain side, momentarily disappeared behind the ridge, reappeared over the ridge, made a 90 degree right bank, leveled up and flew out of frame at 9,000 mph or 2-1/2 miles/second. With no sonic boom, no noise, no apparent atmospheric disturbance and no visible means of propulsion.

If it weren't for the Nimitz sightings I'd say CGI for sure.

If it's not CGI I would lean towards a secret military vehicle and not an alien craft due to the terrain following.

But if it's ours it's not an aircraft in the way we currently define aircraft. The technology is unimaginably advanced.

Top Bottom