• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Official Paracord Thread, Post your paracord projects here!

Buryingthesun

NES Member
For all the people who do make paracord projects, lets see them.

I just finished my AR stock. Below are two pictures of the final project, I am happy with the results. I also added a photo of my AK stock I did a few weeks back as my first wrap.

ARstock.jpg

ARstock2.jpg

AKstock.jpg

I have it all but have not gotten around to wrapping any of mine. This is a reminder to get on that.

Sorry guys but this ranks right up there with stippled tupperware guns. In other words, it's fugly.

I happen to like both if done right lol - so to each their own right.
Plus who does not want 100' feet of paracord at the range when they get a stuck case ;)

My first and probably only attempt.

20120728225154.jpg

Mainly because shooting a steel wire stock in the dead of winter sucks.

Thanks to Ed btw for the how to on wrapping this.[thumbsup]

Made a lanyard and a sling. Single color cobra weave. Got rid of the knife lanyard.

IMG00129-20110517-2304.jpg

IMG00134-20110523-2136.jpg

Then I took that OD green cobra weave sling and did a two color king cobra weave using black & tan to create a three color camo sling. Did the same for a keyfob.

IMG00136-20110525-2155.jpg

IMG00137-20110525-2155.jpg

I also did a paracord wrap for a knife handle. No pics yet.

Nice. Other than a couple paracord bracelets the only other thing I've really done is a dog collar... which is basically an oversized braclet with a D-ring for leash attachment [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom