Official NES AR Lower Group Buy!!!

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
We're doing a group buy of 200 Anvil Arms AR lowers. These are special. They'll have an official NortheastShooters.com logo, and special serial numbers (NES-001 to NES-200). The logo design has not been finalized yet (z0mbi is doing it), but it will look something like this:

sample.gif

The prices and options are as follows:

Stripped Lower - $108
Complete lower - $183
Complete lower with POS $258 (Black, Tan or OD Green stock and pistol grip - add $5 for pinning in Mass)
Complete lower with A2 stock - $272

The price includes the custom serial number logo engraving, but does not include FFL transfer.

Here's how you get in on this:
  1. Go here and become a Green member.
  2. Go here and pick your lower.

These are going fast (only 52 left!) and are available on a first-come, first served basis. If you snooze, you will lose.

P.S. - There are also group buys for ammo cans and other things going on in the Members area.

Last edited:
+1

And once you become a member, not only can you get yourself in on a CUSTOM AR-15, but you can load up on all the goodies for it with another NES Members Only Group Buy on Troy, stocks, rails, BUIS sights, Magpul, Tango Down, Troy slings etc. Members group buys can save you cash for ammo, plus you get to try your new gear out at our Members Only Shoots!

I'm this close to joining and buying (holds thumb and forefinger really close). My LTC isn't in yet, will this be a problem? And will there be any hidden fees like shipping on top of the nice prices?

My parents never said I couldn't store firearm parts in the house. [smile]

Ooo, don't forget the RIDICULOUS pricing in the Aimpoint Group Buy! Any model you want, too! However, these buys are getting close to closing... if you want in, pony up the $19 bucks and get in there! I can tell you that if you're looking for an Aimpoint, you will save well over a measly 19 bucks!

(I also used GearPay.)

I'm this close to joining and buying (holds thumb and forefinger really close). My LTC isn't in yet, will this be a problem? And will there be any hidden fees like shipping on top of the nice prices?

My parents never said I couldn't store firearm parts in the house. [smile]

Those prices include shipping. The only extra fee is the transfer fee at the FFL that we're having them sent to for pickup.

Just wanted to let you know also, You need to have it Pinned in CT as well. I was just informed from first hand source that it is illeagel in CT to have a collapsable stock.

Might want to update that in the post as well.

I can't wait until we all get together at the next NES Members Shoot to see what we've all come up with...I've been eyeballing uppers all day. Think I'm going to have Jon at Anvil put one together. My last AR was a heavy barrel Colt National Match - think this one's going to be a carbine....

On the first buy I went to bed one night and woke up the next morning to find my number was taken and only 3 left..The first buy was insane..I did not waste any time on the second buy as they are flying off the shelves as well.

OK guys, I hate to sound like an idiot here but I need to know the difference in thes complete lowers. Does "Complete" include the buttstock and recoil system?
What is "Complete with POS" and "Complete with A2" mean?
If it said "complete with 4 POS stock" or "Complete with 6 POS stock" then I would understand. But POS only means one thing, and it is NOT a good thing.

HELP!

A complete lower has no stock unless requested specifically (I don't know if it comes with the buffer tube or not). An A2 is the standard full sized stock. A POS is a positional stock (carbine adjustable stock).

OK guys, I hate to sound like an idiot here but I need to know the difference in thes complete lowers. Does "Complete" include the buttstock and recoil system?
What is "Complete with POS" and "Complete with A2" mean?
If it said "complete with 4 POS stock" or "Complete with 6 POS stock" then I would understand. But POS only means one thing, and it is NOT a good thing.

HELP!

It should say 6 POS and or A2. Being a MA resident, your options would be A2 or pinned 6 POS (you choose where the stock is pinned).

Back
Top Bottom