• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Officers kill man with no active warrants at wrong house

Surely those good cops we keep hearing about will out those bad apples who killed an innocent man.

Any minute now...

impatient-smiley-emoticon-1.gif
Why bother, cop haters gonna cop hate like liberals are going to anti-gun. Same song, different verse.

I don't hate Cops at all .
I do hate it when someone gives guns and authority to retards though.

1. No disagreement there.
2. You were not the one I responded to.

There is a cadre of people here that if cops suddenly starting pooping gold, they'd complain it was destroying their stockpile of precious metals. If cops farted rainbows, the rainbows are obscuring the blue sky. I have no time for them, hence my 'why bother' post, which, I guess was me making time, but to make a point.

1. No disagreement there.
2. You were not the one I responded to.

There is a cadre of people here that if cops suddenly starting pooping gold, they'd complain it was destroying their stockpile of precious metals. If cops farted rainbows, the rainbows are obscuring the blue sky. I have no time for them, hence my 'why bother' post, which, I guess was me making time, but to make a point.

Your not wrong .
The haters will be there no matter what.

No one has called out the true travesty here - If the guy had an active warrant, does that then give them the just cause to kill him?

Is domestic assault a capitol crime? If so, then are the police judge,jury and executioner in one?
If no to either, it's murder.

Tuff not to bash cops..... Shoot him in the back while he is running....but maybe the whole story has not been told....o_O

Arizona police body cam shows boy, 14, fleeing before being shot by cop

Guy running towards your partner with a handgun out, what do you do? He called to another unit, didn't give the address, so I'm making an assumption the backup is already on the way or in the area. So you have someone running towards your backup with a handgun, you have a second or two before he turns a corner, you make the call.

Back
Top Bottom