• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Officers kill man with no active warrants at wrong house

mikeyp

NES Member
This meme popped up on FB so I checked it out

50210421_2265991063679422_7729731816038334464_n.jpg

And found the story(yes I know it's from 2017)

Officers kill man with no active warrants at wrong house

I searched the forum and only saw it mentioned in the huge Jose Guerena thread, but I'm sure a lot of us missed it...that's one hell of a spin on a news story

I guess every innocent person who hasn't committed a crime can be identified as having "no active warrants".....this is a dangerous premise.
Makes it sound as if he is guilty of something. Which many cops believe. I've had quite a few say it to me. "No active warrants" sounds like "he's had warrants before"

They had the right man...

He had no ACTIVE warrants.

Also, he did not recently kill anybody. That is a malicious way of saying he didn't kill anybody.

Well, checking to see if you are actually where your supposed to be can be hard .
Must have been bargained out in contract negotiations.

"He had no active warrants"!
Clever

Ok from now on when referring to libtards .I am going to say for example : Charles Schumer...... who has never been convicted of pedophilia etc. etc..

Clever

Ok from now on when referring to libtards .I am going to say for example : Charles Schumer...... who has never been convicted of pedophilia etc. etc..

Change it to "no current perjury charges against him" and it'll sound believable enough to make people believe it.

Maybe cops should use Uber when they go SWAT people.
Waze on the police car computer would help.

You only endorse that because they'd never manage to arrive -
they'd spend most of their time
routing around real-time Car on Side of Road reports.

Clever

And remember that in Dec-70,
virtually no one
knew what any of those words meant;
well, at least no one in the Sophomoric Set subscribing to Mad Magazine.

Last edited:
I dream that we lived by the code of Hammurabi. Things would be simpler and just.
That would not work in this case
Punishments for someone assaulting someone from a lower class were far lighter than if they had assaulted someone of equal or higher status.
For example, if a doctor killed a rich patient, he would have his hands cut off, but if he killed a slave, only financial restitution was required. Women could also receive punishments that their male counterparts would not, as men were permitted to have affairs with their servants and slaves, whereas married women would be harshly punished for committing adultery.

That would not work in this case
Punishments for someone assaulting someone from a lower class were far lighter than if they had assaulted someone of equal or higher status.
For example, if a doctor killed a rich patient, he would have his hands cut off, but if he killed a slave, only financial restitution was required. Women could also receive punishments that their male counterparts would not, as men were permitted to have affairs with their servants and slaves, whereas married women would be harshly punished for committing adultery.
You are assuming the cop was wealthier.

Back
Top Bottom