Officer Shot in Somerville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently worked in sommerville PD on the camera's they are a bunch of good guys in there sad to hear but I think he is going to be fine I read.

i love to complain about tickets or details. I thank all leos for protecting us and risking their lives

wow he got shot in the chest 3 times, i believe the officer got shot between 3 to 10 feet away. Because those suckers couldn't aim beyond 20 feet lol. So the officer didn't wear body armor ? He is lucky to be alived there. God bless him.

My friend knows the cop that was shot and by chance was at the hospital when they brought him in last night. He said he was talking and waving and seemed ok.

? are you making it up ? Or the fox 25 was lying about it ?

I know how it sounds but a friend of mine is from Somerville. He was at the hospital to babysit for a friend of his who has sick kid there. He said he went into the lobby and there were 20 or so cops hanging around. He knows a few of them and they told him what happened. While he was standing there they brought the cop who was shot in and he (the cop) waved and asked my friend how it’s going. My friend was surprised at how good he looked and was also surprised to hear the news say he was in critical condition.

We had questions about the body armor too. We figured he must have been wearing it if he looked that good last night but I have to question that after the news tonight. I’m sure he stopped in to see how it’s going tonight.

Last edited:
They were serving the warrant on behalf of the ATF so chances are this is more than just a simple stolen gun. Also, have they figured out about the body armor? I heard there was a question about that and was surprised given on who's behalf the warrant was being served.

? are you making it up ? Or the fox 25 was lying about it ?

"Critical Condition" doesn't mean in a coma or being weak and non communicative. It means that the injuries can turn fatal quickly. Big difference. In this case there is likely organ damage, risks of infection and significant loss of blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom