Officer shoots, kills hostage taker

All's well that ends well.

But isn't this where someone chimes in that "he was a good man, a little down on his luck and in the process of turning his life around..."

All's well that ends well.

But isn't this where someone chimes in that "he was a good man, a little down on his luck and in the process of turning his life around..."

If you read the comments, someone chimed in and said just that. Some people...

easy to say until you know the person who was shot....

He was not a scumbag. I don't know what happened that caused this and I'm not blaming the police at all but try to remember that this guy has a family and children....
- Karen, Stoddard

Too bad that he didn't remember that when he decided to use deadly force against another person with no justification.

what a guy,, actually doing his job.....

THIS WAS A COMPLIMENT FOR ALL THAT DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT,,,SO STOP GIVING NEGATIVE REP BECAUSE YOU THINK I AM DISSING THE OFFICER,,THIS WAS MEANT IN SUPPORT OF THE FACT THAT HE WAS ABLE TO PERFORM THE DIFFICULT TASK OF DOING HIS JOB UNDER PRESSURE!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Not to go off topic here but why have I been seeing all these references to people that own and use firearms as being "hobbyist's" lately? Is this something new or am I just missing something. Maybe it's just because of all the comments I've been reading in the UL lately. I am however getting tired of all the "gun nut" type of comments that people use. [hmmm]
Now back to our regularly scheduled program.[wink]

Stupid games - stupid prizes in full effect. My only sympathies are for this scumbags family, who he chose to think of last. They must now live with a loss of someone they loved. My other sympathies go out to the hostage who will undoubtedly live this in her nightmares for life and most importantly, as Timber stated - the officer. He must live with doing his duty for the rest of his life... My hat is off to him.

you're a f-king idiot.

pulling the trigger in a situation like that in a small town in NH usually means you're dropping someone you're acquainted, - at least in passing-, with, and that you're going to live with the stigma of pulling that trigger for the rest of your life. a few years from now, no one will remember that the perp was doing something threatening, - all they'll remember is that you were the cop who killed Mr. "x".

it happens to our military guys even more so than cops, but at least they have the anonimity of a large force following orders in a foreign country.

sheep tend to forget the circumstances, and villify the guys who saved them.

you missed understood my post... I was complimenting him...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom