• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Officer-involved shooting leaves 16-year-old girl dead in Ohio: UPDATE POST # 258 - NO CHARGES

I say good shoot. Policy is for defense of self or third party. Suspect A had k life a flame, engaging someone.

With the facts shown from officer on scene, to shoot, defense of third party.

With possible facts leading up to officer onscene and unseen in body cam footage, unknown.

Cancer or a Heart Attack (the Old Man’s Friend)

A knife or a gun?

Almost everyone has cut themselves, often badly, but few have been shot. So, some say we fear knives more than guns. But, Hey Jackass! Only ~20% of those shot die Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

A little bitty hole or a dozen stabs and slashes.

As Lance Armstrong said, pain lasts for seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months...years. Most of us experience pain for seconds and minutes, some hours and days, few weeks and months.

I’ve been tiny shot - and hardly noticed until someone pointed it out. It hurt a bit more, then, but I was lucky and it wasn’t bad - just a 22lr that hit a rib. The rib ached for weeks. Stupid kid stuff. Not 9mm/556 NATO adult stuff.

But I’ve never been cut and not felt the pain.

LE needs to just back off and out of all predominately Black communities and inner city areas. Let those areas completely go to schitt, screw it!! They are in a no win situation, dammed if they help and dammed if they don't help. It appears that the Black community does not want LE assistance, so be it. When the bad guys figure out in a matter of hours or at most a day there will be no Larry Law coming over the hill to help, they'll destroy what little is left of their lives. I say good, let it all burn and let folks die. It'll get figured out real quick, but even after it is and the pleas for help are being shouted, screw em, and I really mean this, no help!! Let them rip each other apart!!

Lesson learned for police - never bring a gun to a knife fight. You know, girls will be girls, and stab each other. That’s how they have to learn to fend for themselves.

View attachment 474859

"Jarrett is not a typical Twitter user. She served as Barack Obama’s closest adviser throughout his presidency, and is currently the interim head of his foundation. She is deeply connected in Democratic politics, including with many high-ranking officials in the Biden administration."
Hey it was just a regular knife fight. We used to have those every couple of days when we were in school. Someone would stab someone else in a vital organ, then we'd all go home and eat dinner. I don't see why the police need to be involved at all.

LE needs to just back off and out of all predominately Black communities and inner city areas. Let those areas completely go to schitt, screw it!! They are in a no win situation, dammed if they help and dammed if they don't help. It appears that the Black community does not want LE assistance, so be it. When the bad guys figure out in a matter of hours or at most a day there will be no Larry Law coming over the hill to help, they'll destroy what little is left of their lives. I say good, let it all burn and let folks die. It'll get figured out real quick, but even after it is and the pleas for help are being shouted, screw em, and I really mean this, no help!! Let them rip each other apart!!
Nope - won't help.

These people are all about OUTCOMES. When the inevitable lawlessness occurs, it's cuz Scrimination in policing resources - not anything to do with the bad actors, themselves.

Anyone else wondering this. No tinfoil needed cause this could happen with this admin and the state of our country.

I can see entire police forces walking off the job ..soon...maybe a few more incidents where they are justified ..where there are riots...and Cops getting assinated..and Kamala and Biden can then either use the military or create their own police force? I mean the left wants to defund the police correct? So who would enforce ?

Anyone else wondering this. No tinfoil needed cause this could happen with this admin and the state of our country.

I can see entire police forces walking off the job ..soon...maybe a few more incidents where they are justified ..where there are riots...and Cops getting assinated..and Kamala and Biden can then either use the military or create their own police force? I mean the left wants to defund the police correct? So who would enforce ?
iu

[thinking]

I saw the footage during their press conference, it probably won’t matter but it looks clean. It’s horrible that it’s a 16 girl, but she was attempting to murder another young girl in plain view of like 10 people + police.

But she was such a quiet, nice girl. She didn't hang out with the bad crowd anymore. She was just turning her life around!

Based on the narrative I was ready to call foul, but the stills from the video paint a different picture. I'll wait until I've had a chance to see the video before passing final judgment

I thought I heard on Newsmax or FOX last night that either a legislator or a new commentator said the police should not interfere in fights even with knives just let them fight it out since that is what young people have always done

What an effin mess we are in. This Country has gone from we found a small spot on your liver to full blown stage 4 terminal cancer in just a few months.
Yup, the spot started when Hussein Obama purposefully stirred up race relations as soon as he took office. He must be pleased right now. A bit more than a few months but the general progression is about right.

Back
Top Bottom