Off topic, but funny. Build a better mouse trap...

Smooth criminal right there. Falls on his face and then has to hold his pant up while running to the getaway car. Lol!

Ya, too bad he didn't crack his head open on a rock.

Then the guy sues for personal injury and wins. I know owners of swimming pools have been sued and won for wrongful death. Even though the victim climbs a locked fence to get to the pool, the owners were sued for an 'attractive nuisance'. Where does this line of reasoning come from? Now they'll claim trespassing on someone's curtliage (property boundaries that police can't cross without a warrant, but they can search your trash on the curb as its outside the boundary) to steal what is obviously someone's else's property on their doorstep is also an attractive nuisance.[angry2]

EMOJIs are BACK!

t

Needs more CS.:p
thumb.jpg
"Outdoor use only"

well here is your problem:

But a police spokeswoman in Tacoma, where Barrow lives, said the device as described to her by a reporter appears to be illegal.

“The very first guy I did it to, he was so scared he dropped his cellphone in my front yard,” Barrow told The Post. “I gave it to the cops. Turns out, he lived, like, three blocks away from me.” The man wasn’t charged, Barrow said.

it's easier to catch non-criminals.

As for theft, in other countries people had their hands chopped off for that reason. I prefer the other form of middle-eastern punishment, the POS had to ride through the street on a wagon in a bucket of shit. Periodically a sword would be swung at POS' head level so he had to dunk or loose his head. I don't know if this would reduce re-offending but sure as hell it would be entertaining to watch.

"Barrow, who says he has caught 20 would-be thieves in the act at his home...."
damn, what kind of neighborhood does he live in? I always thought my area could be shiftless at times but holy cow......

my next door neighbor is away a lot, many times a package has sat at the door in plain sight for days and has always been there when he returns. it's those shady white folks doing it too. i'm profiling the wrong people. :p

I think BlankBox would be more amusing, if not more effective, with a 1.5 second delay.

Speaking of "don't read the comments", Fark it. I especially liked this response: "AirHornBox"

What is that in his left hand at 0:44? Seems too small to be a glock.

Last edited:
"Barrow, who says he has caught 20 would-be thieves in the act at his home...."
damn, what kind of neighborhood does he live in? I always thought my area could be shiftless at times but holy cow......

my next door neighbor is away a lot, many times a package has sat at the door in plain sight for days and has always been there when he returns. it's those shady white folks doing it too. i'm profiling the wrong people. :p

none of them notice any of the 3 cameras either...i can understand the porch camera but the other 2 mounted on the house look like they must be in plain sight

Back
Top Bottom