• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Off-duty NYPD officer, 31, shoots dead her ex-girlfriend's new lover after breaking in and waiting for her to return home

Reptile

NES Member

Off-duty NYPD officer, 31, shoots dead her ex-girlfriend's new lover after breaking in and waiting for her to return home: Cop's former partner is left seriously injured​

• Yvonne Wu, 31, allegedly shot and killed her ex-girlfriend's lover after lying in wait until they pair arrived home
  • Jamie Liang, 24, the new girlfriend, died after being shot in the chest 'multiple times'
  • One of the victims called 911 and Wu was heard in the background screaming 'I told you not to mess with me!'
  • Wu was standing outside the house waiting to be arrested by the time other cops arrived
  • Wu's ex-girlfriend, Jenny Li, 23, was seriously injured after she was struck in the torso but survived
  • The shooting happened at 5pm on Wednesday in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, four miles from the 72 Precinct, where Wu works
  • Police confirmed the officer and the 23-year-old were 'in an intimate relationship' and the incident was domestic violence

Glock 19?

Who cares if it was a cop, just another anger driven murder treat it as such
I put 2 dozen donuts the cop uses work/covid related stress for her loss of self control.
But it was a member of the protected class. It flies in the face of such classifications.

Guilt or innocence??
49169023-10090227-image-a-16_1634217882664.jpg
49156457-10090227-Killer_cop_NYPD_cop_Yvonne_Wu_is_accused_of_shooting_her_ex_girl-m-15_1634217874799.jpg

Same person! [shocked] Left = guilty as hell, Right = requires further deliberation.

What a buzz kill. This story was shaping up to be my ultimate fantasy, right up until the violent felony occurred.Think about it, three young Asian ladies alone in a bedroom. Young lust and an unrequited love. I'm all in at this point. What? Police uniform? Sure, role playing is great, come on, while I'm young. Now a gun shows up? Oh my. She totally lost me with " several rounds to the chest". She's apparently into pain. That's a different web site altogether. That's what I get for looking at his post.

Psycho lezbo drama.

Yep. I know some like to fall back on the old “Any relationship can have drama” excuse but starting with dysfunction magnifies dysfunction. Case study:

I work in an office with many lesbians. Nice people most of them. Good souls just lost. Most are currently married and I have have heard the knock down drag out financial and emotional ruin all parties went thru with the exes. And because they run in small circles much of it is ongoing.

Also in my time there I have witnessed the rise and fall of one particular couple who bought a big house, married, got AI and had twins, a year in it all crumbles with one going straight and the other fighting for custody. Brutal Lifetime channel stuff…

So while I support square peg/round hole as a pastime I do not support it as a way of life. Take it back to the bedroom where it belongs…

What a buzz kill. This story was shaping up to be my ultimate fantasy, right up until the violent felony occurred.Think about it, three young Asian ladies alone in a bedroom. Young lust and an unrequited love. I'm all in at this point. What? Police uniform? Sure, role playing is great, come on, while I'm young. ...
In other news, I found your new NES avatar... [shocked]
7997820330_520676338c_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom