• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Off duty cops shoot armed naked woman in FL.

That makes the same sense as saying 'they should have shot it out of her hand'. So if she had a baseball bat, they should have risked getting brained instead?

If you're a cop and can't subdue an 18 year old girl with a bat, with the help of a fellow ocifer, then you made a poor carreer choice and should look into going back to school to become a librarian or something.

If you're a cop and can't subdue an 18 year old girl with a bat, with the help of a fellow ocifer, then you made a poor carreer choice and should look into going back to school to become a librarian or something.

[rolleyes] I'd love to see you in that situation.

Quit being a keyboard commando. You have no idea whats going on in the heat of the moment when you see a f*****g naked person wielding a weapon and its noticeable that they are under the influence of a controlled substance. I don't blame these cops. It could have been bath salts or PCP that the person was on. You need to take everything into account before you judge other peoples decisions.

I don't know about baseball bats, but the most violent sport out there is HS Girls Field Hockey, If you can stop a HS girls field hockey player armed with her stick you are a better man than I.

I know I would give my niece who is a Lacrosse player at Perdue a wide berth if she was armed with her stick.

There are a few around here who would introduce the concept of prison carry here with a quite graphic xray pic....

Like this ???

x-ray-gun-in-body.jpg

Quit being a keyboard commando. You have no idea whats going on in the heat of the moment when you see a f*****g naked person wielding a weapon and its noticeable that they are under the influence of a controlled substance. I don't blame these cops. It could have been bath salts or PCP that the person was on. You need to take everything into account before you judge other peoples decisions.

I'll be honest, I have no military or LE experience and I am sure that I make the fault of being a keyboard commando at times, but I feel that if they felt their lives were in danger, they responded appropriately.

And yeah, you never know what someone could be on.. And it seems that she was on the worst of them.. Religion.

Just playing.. No one get offended please.

Back
Top Bottom