• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Off duty border patrol agent killed by 2 illegals in Texas

Rip [sad2]

It's got to be just a matter of time before these guys and a lot of other folks start going rouge.
How much more can they take down there before something snaps?

Rip [sad2]

It's got to be just a matter of time before these guys and a lot of other folks start going rouge.
How much more can they take down there before something snaps?

if you mean the border patrol guys i have often wondered the same.

I want to puke when I read this. The Border Patrol Agent was a former Marine who defended his country both home and abroad. RIP

Tijerina was expected to be charged with four counts of aggravated robbery and one conspiracy organized crime charge for his involvement in the recent string of Cameron County robberies, sources told FoxNews.com.

One of the earlier victims was another off-duty Border Patrol agent who was also out fishing when he was robbed. The crew that robbed fishermen in Cameron County was known for firing shots while ordering victims to hand over jewelry, cash and keys to their cars.
FoxNews.com previously reported that both suspects had been arrested and deported numerous times and have been living in South Texas illegally. Tijerina was arrested at least four times for crossing into the U.S. illegally between 2007 and 2009, according to court records. Hernandez was arrested and deported at least twice.

Too bad they are entitled to a trial. Pitchforks, torches, a rope, and a few angry enough people should do.

I want to puke when I read this. The Border Patrol Agent was a former Marine who defended his country both home and abroad. RIP

Tijerina was expected to be charged with four counts of aggravated robbery and one conspiracy organized crime charge for his involvement in the recent string of Cameron County robberies, sources told FoxNews.com.

One of the earlier victims was another off-duty Border Patrol agent who was also out fishing when he was robbed. The crew that robbed fishermen in Cameron County was known for firing shots while ordering victims to hand over jewelry, cash and keys to their cars.
FoxNews.com previously reported that both suspects had been arrested and deported numerous times and have been living in South Texas illegally. Tijerina was arrested at least four times for crossing into the U.S. illegally between 2007 and 2009, according to court records. Hernandez was arrested and deported at least twice.

F*(K! I hope that these illegals get what is coming to them! WTF?!

Another good guy killed by illegals. I feel awful for the family and esp the kids that had to witness this.

This is why I no longer go to my place just North of Ft. Hancock. Fn scumbags.

You guts have no idea how bad it is down there.

Sent from the depths of Hell with TapaTalk V2

This is why I no longer go to my place just North of Ft. Hancock. Fn scumbags. You guys have no idea how bad it is down there.

Actually, "up here" is getting bad too, maybe just not as bad as "down there" just yet..but give it time.

My cousin works in an industrial park area of Somerville (the one behind the Holiday Inn, for those who know the area)..There is an old, abandoned railroad with an ancient, dilpidated freight car on it, in which resides an entire MOB of illegal aliens. They sleep there nightly, about 50 of them. (You can actually see them depending on the time of day, and at night it sounds like a nightclub, complete with Latino music, etc). They frequent some of the businesses/factories in the area during the day, find open warehouse doors and wander in, use the bathrooms for "hobo baths" and swipe any food they can before they get chased off. They'll pilfer whatever they can from the convenience stores nearby also.

I was at the gym recently and got talking to a Somerville firefighter about them. He says "Oh, you mean the "Happy Meals??". I asked what he meant and he told me that the fire dept and ambulance companiess get called there frequently, and every time they go at least 3 of the illegals claim to be seriously ill - enough to be transported to the hospital. The ones that don't get to stay at the hospital end up with a GUARANTEED bed at the shelter, with a guaranteed takeout meal (a.k.a. "Happy Meal"), paid for by Somerville, and delivered by/from the Mount Vernon Restaurant, where the employees at most businesses in the industrial park can't afford to order from on a regular basis since the prices aren't "cheap".

The illegals mob will also get drunk, so inebriated that when the police are called (probably by the mob themselves, since in Somerville they are free from any prosecution/deportation etc as long as they haven't commited a FELONY), they are transported to the police station to "sleep it off". They can't be detained - nor INS called - simply because they are illegal. When they wake up from their drunk at a cell in the PD, they are given...drumroll...a takeout meal from The Mount Vernon Restaurant.

Way to go, Somerville Mayor Curtatone. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you and the next President of the United States, that cruel, heartless, mean Rick Perry, won't be shaking hands and breaking bread at the Mount Vernon anytime soon....

Rip [sad2]

La_Femme_Blush_On_Rouge_Colorstory__60813.1400714482.1280.1280.jpg

I hope that they don't over do it... [laugh].
On a more somber note, RIP to the agent shot. I hope they receive swift justice in a state with capitol punishment.
White Feather

Back
Top Bottom