October New Aquisitions 2022

I ordered something from opticsplanet that shouldve gone in this thread. After reading NES after the fact it look like ill be updating you all sometime in June when my "in stock" items ship
Was it in stock when you actuually placed the order? Optics Planet has been great this entire year and I've ordered easily 10 times, shipping time gas been great.

I hated them in the beginning, but each time I've ordered though them. I haven't had any issues.

And I've ordered a lot.
Because they are one of the few places that take paypal.

So you can do pay in 4 like the poors like me do

I hated them in the beginning, but each time I've ordered though them. I haven't had any issues.

And I've ordered a lot.
Because they are one of the few places that take paypal.

So you can do pay in 4 like the poors like me do
Im here to eat my words. They shipped it this morning. So as long as it shows up without issue it looks like I may be one of the few that has a good experience. Knock on wood I dont jinx myself
Pay in 4 is excellent, its a great way to avoid having to explain to my wife why my current BCG isnt good enough

@DarkJoker33 ordered from optics planet and midway on monday.
OP arrived today. Midway tracking says tomorrow.
Foot, meet mouth
I just checked my Optics Planet account and I've actually ordered 6 times since August 5th and out of the 6 orders 2 of them were delivered 10 days from order, the rest were less

This is the new model that replaces the original 5.7 model. The trigger and sights are really well done.

That levitating adjustable rear would bother the shit out of me. I have big ocd problems with adjustables that aren’t like at least partially sunken into the slide… 🤣

Did a trade with an NES'r for some non firearms related stuff and got a couple preban AR mags and a couple preban M9 mags. Gonna take em down clean up and dress up the AR mags a bit next weekend. Any suggestions on what paint too use on th emages I am all ears. I am currently shopping for some glass, a sling, extra mags and aftermarket charging handle for the SFAR .308... which reminds me why I try and limit gun purchases. I end up spending just as much on accessories.

unnamed.jpg

Did a trade with an NES'r for some non firearms related stuff and got a couple preban AR mags and a couple preban M9 mags. Gonna take em down clean up and dress up the AR mags a bit next weekend. Any suggestions on what paint too use on th emages I am all ears. I am currently shopping for some glass, a sling, extra mags and aftermarket charging handle for the SFAR .308... which reminds me why I try and limit gun purchases. I end up spending just as much on accessories.

View attachment 671290
Use Perma-Slik on the AR mags.

Back
Top Bottom