Ocasio-Cortez (America's Original Crackpot) steps in it again, now she has her very own Megathread!

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This vapid child using her best "take me seriously" voice really does put the 'cringe' in cringe worthy moment.

:emoji_tiger:
Typical liberal thinking.

Everything that happens in life is all about: "ME, ME, ME" +++ " My unstable, wacky over-the-top emotions & my ultra sensitive fragile hurt feelings ..."

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Typical liberal thinking.

Everything that happens in life is all about: "ME, ME, ME" +++ " My unstable, wacky over-the-top emotions & my ultra sensitive fragile hurt feelings ..."
This is why there are beta males, they're afraid to challenge these whacko women.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Let's pretend Bernie get's the nomination, picks AOC as his running mate and gets elected.

If nothing else it would be an AMUSING 4 years.

And pretty safe, too. Those two would not be able to convince Congress to do squat.

MarkT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

Let's pretend Bernie get's the nomination, picks AOC as his running mate and gets elected.

If nothing else it would be an AMUSING 4 years.

And pretty safe, too. Those two would not be able to convince Congress to do squat.
I like her "O" face at 0:12. Other than that the video is insufferable.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a fan of spinning girls, boobs akimbo. If she'd just stop using her mouth for talking, she'd be pleasant to pass some time with, I'd imagine.
¡Ocasio! ¿¿?? I'd sooner use a blowup doll. Hell, I'd sooner use this one:

Bug-eyes and horse teeth: huge turnoff. That I've met boxes of rocks with more brains: absolute deal-breaker.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
¡Ocasio! ¿¿?? I'd sooner use a blowup doll. Hell, I'd sooner use this one:

Bug-eyes and horse teeth: huge turnoff. That I've met boxes of rocks with more brains: absolute deal-breaker.
There was an NES meet up a while back, somebody brought a blowup doll as his date.

jct61765

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn’t she, sadly, go from bartender to Congress? Maybe she forgot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom