Ocasio-Cortez (America's Original Crackpot) steps in it again, now she has her very own Megathread!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah they're not too bright. FB is NOT your friend. Social media is going to (and has already) ruin so many lives.
I'm waiting for the transition to the Glock and all the ND's we're going to have. We're about as non-PC a group as you can get. A lot of them forget the rest of the world isn't the same. That facebook group was a problem waiting to happen, glad I never went to it.

Reactions: AHM
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[/QUOTE]What you mean "we", Kemo Sabe?[/QUOTE]

It's an inclusive statement, as in "we do some pretty dumb stuff". I've had regular 'cops' shake their head and walk away at stuff I've done. Singlehandedly (guess that's not a real word) arrest 50+ people with no back up? Yup. Sit on thousands of pounds of contraband, at night (again, no back up), surrounded by the people who brought it? Yup.

Is CBP going to have a absolute retarded amount of ND's because we went to Glock? Yup.

I may be pleasantly surprised, but I doubt it.

FiremanBob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Now she's complaining that her committee assignments are "busy work" concocted by Pelosi to keep her too busy to bloviate everywhere. Last month she was agitating for a raise in pay, now she doesn't even want to do the job for which she was elected.

I see a one-termer here, unless her backers have extraordinary power in the Party.

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
God bless those people.
A man named nicknamed Curley who I was proud to call a friend survived the camps.
I'm not an easy person to rattle or move to tears , but the things he told me did , more than once.
No sane person could even in their wildest imagination could wrap their head around the reality of what happened.
F that dopey bartending tw*t.

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Now she's complaining that her committee assignments are "busy work" concocted by Pelosi to keep her too busy to bloviate everywhere. Last month she was agitating for a raise in pay, now she doesn't even want to do the job for which she was elected.

I see a one-termer here, unless her backers have extraordinary power in the Party.
I thought the DNC was already putting together candidates to knock her out next primary.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Her constituents love her.
true, but she only won because Joe Crowley decided not to put any effort or money into his reelection bid. Despite her local popularity, she'll get shellacked if the party supports another candidate over her and funnels money to her opponent.

I'd honestly be really surprised if she won reelection.

Reactions: AHM

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
true, but she only won because Joe Crowley decided not to put any effort or money into his reelection bid. Despite her local popularity, she'll get shellacked if the party supports another candidate over her and funnels money to her opponent.

I'd honestly be really surprised if she won reelection.
I dunno. The Party sure didn't like her when she was challenging Crowley. She's young and prominent and attractive and can be relied on to say unpopular things and draw fire from people who actually have ambitions for higher office. Why wouldn't the Party love that now?

Top Bottom