Ocasio-Cortez (America's Original Crackpot) steps in it again, now she has her very own Megathread!

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Ya yes the head TwatWaffel in the group.....she looks more like a transgender...do they allow that in Soccer?
Yeah...

Her right foot is the reason our team is still playing. I’m mostly just curious what gives a freshman congresswoman the ability to invite ANYBODY to Congress.

JDL

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rapinoe she is the one that refused to sing the National Anthem. I hope they lose and I hope they never come back to the US. Before this happened last week I was proud of our Woman's Soccer Team now I don't even want them to come back.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
View attachment 291606 Rapinoe is just an attention whore....And just butt ugly to boot. But you will see her with the Stars and Stripes draped over her shoulders at every opportunity. Again an attention whore.
WTF is it lately with this trend for people to post pics of themselves with stupid facial expression and big gaping mouth open? Seriously, it's just nasty. When guys do it, they all look like soy boys.

Top Bottom