Ocasio-Cortez (America's Original Crackpot) steps in it again, now she has her very own Megathread!

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been waiting for it to dawn on AOC she has one sweet gig and maybe she shouldn't f**k it all up right at the get-go.

She already walked back her 12 year prophecy.

And while she seems to have some animosity towards the white folk, here is her squeeze.

He is her brain, like master blaster..26FE5CAD-FAAA-4373-8BFF-F796390E84E2.jpeg

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to plant collard greens this year to prove I'm not a racist.
[pot]

But I do like cauliflower. And milk. And American cheese. And rice. And potatoes. And Elmer's glue.
Wow. Maybe I do need some diversity training.
No, just cooking lessons.
:emoji_tiger:
If that menu is too white,
there's a miracle ingredient to give it some color.

They use it in the kids' labs on Disney ships to make Slime/Flubber.
Don't know how it tastes, though.

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
come on now, you are all just jealous she has her own documentary!

She should enjoy it while she can, only 13% of registered Dem voters even came to the polls for her "Stunning win" and she will be out on her ass when they show up next election.

Her stupidity in the Amazon HQ deal alone is probably enough to seal that fate, if not the covert assistance her opponent will get from the insulted and now butt-hurt Nancy Pelosi will be.

Last edited:

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
She should enjoy it while she can, only 13% of registered Dem voters even came to the polls for her "Stunning win" and she will be out on her ass when they show up next election.

Her stupidity in the Amazon HQ deal alone is probably enough to seal that fate, if not the covert assistance her opponent will get from the insulted and now butt-hurt Nancy Pelosi will be.

I would not bet against her, nor the stupidity of leftie voters!

Reactions: AHM

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well, at least she's good for one thing. She is now the new bar for which all stupidity is measured.
She is also useful for demonstrating that perhaps a college so-called education is not really necessary for most people. You can get straight A's at the prestigious Boston University, and still come out knowing less than nothing. Young people these days should be saying to themselves "Why should I put myself $200,000 in debt and then come out as dumb as her? I think I can serve drinks without going through that, maybe just attend a much shorter cheaper bartender school and call it done."

Although, she also demonstrated someone can actually be 'tarded yet still come out at the top of society and get massively wealthy. Sort of like a Forest Gump, but without morals, and less likeable.

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
OK. Let's think about this....we have detention/concentration camps with dehumanizing conditions....and the migrants are still lining up to get here. Hmmm.....sounds like three meals a day and not being randomly murdered in your native country is a step up.

Oh....to all "Let them in!" folks....how many are you housing in your home at your own expense?

Top Bottom