OC Customs Triggers

• Thread starter Deleted member 12999
  • Start date
The OC trigger is awesome. I kept tight groups and the reset was way more predictable/easier to time. I'm going to order one for my 30S. Now if I can only just get my Glock 45 to not shoot low and to the left LOL

If you take a piece of 2000 grit sandpaper and polish the striker face gently (just enough to eliminate the roughness) this helps triggers quite a bit, too....

20210422_155845.jpg

20210422_155938.jpg

Push the finger way deeper over the trigger. Shoot, keep it pressed in, release until it sets, then pull it again with no jerk. It will stop going left low, eventually.
And make sure to polish connector well, a ‘-‘ 3.5lb or 4lb one helps too.
That's also what the RO recommended, I need to get way deeper over the trigger because this has been a recurring issue now for me the last 3 times I've gone to the range I need to nip it in the bud next time.

If you take a piece of 2000 grit sandpaper and polish the striker face gently (just enough to eliminate the roughness) this helps triggers quite a bit, too....
If you do not have sandpaper- a bounty paper towel wrapped around a pencil and metal polish paste works same good.
There are YouTube videos on that job, it is very simple and a must do, really.

That's also what the RO recommended, I need to get way deeper over the trigger because this has been a recurring issue now for me the last 3 times I've gone to the range I need to nip it in the bud next time.
If you are on Gen5 - set it on L size backstrip as well. I never get it low but still go to left sometimes on rapid and double taps, especially if I shoot my shadow 2 for a while. But now with kids and that .22lr kit it is what we play with the most.
Overall you will have to play with it until you’ll get a combination that works for you - a backstrip depth and a finger position.

If you are on Gen5 - set it on L size backstrip as well. I never get it low but still go to left sometimes on rapid and double taps, especially if I shoot my shadow 2 for a while. But now with kids and that .22lr kit it is what we play with the most.
Overall you will have to play with it until you’ll get a combination that works for you - a backstrip depth and a finger position.
I have the L backstrap installed currently. Today I wasn't even going for rapid fire just a smooth cadence to test the OC trigger, which performed well despite my lackluster shooting mechanics lol.

Back
Top Bottom