• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama's gaffe at Fort Drum 23 June

On June 23, 2011, at Fort Drum, in less than 40 seconds, Barack Obama mentioned himself 6 times, but, couldn't keep the facts straight about a Medal of Honor recipient.

Sergeant First Class Jared C. Monti died in Afghanistan on June 21, 2006. Obama presented the Medal of Honor to his parents on September 17, 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly doubt that GWB would have made THAT mistake.

Agreed. He truly cared about our military members. He spent alot of time at Walter Reed also. He still goes to the Dallas Airport and greets returning troops.
Barry there is the biggest asswipe and wouldn't know honor or respect if it hit him square in the face.

I highly doubt that GWB would have made THAT mistake.

A friend of mine from RI lost his son in Iraq in 2006. In 2007 GWB was speaking at the Naval War College in Newport. He had a private meeting with the families of service members who had been killed, spending ~10 minutes with *each* family. He said a few words, then chatted with the family members... my friend stated he was personable and genuinely concerned for all. W stated that he knows many felt their kid's had died in vain, but as president he did what he thought was right, based on what he knew.

Is Obama doing anything like that?

That photo of soetoro holding his balls during national anthem should tell you everything you need to know about how he really feels about this country and people who defend her.
anthem.jpg

Attachments

• anthem.jpg
    anthem.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Wow. Just sad.

I know not all of you are impressed with Red Jacket Firearms or "Sons of Guns" or Will Hayden, but one thing he once said stuck with me:

When he did work on the flamethrower for WW2 Medal of Honor recipient Woody Williams, commenting on the cost and value of the refurbishment, Will states "The man has long since paid every debt he'll ever incur."

I am very sorry that the commander-in-chief doesn't see it this way.

Back
Top Bottom